The Parking Spot

The Parking Spot Employee Reviews

Productive place
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Benefits are great that the company offers, sick time & vacation time
Cons: Work is strenuous, 30 minute lunch break, hardly get any 10 minute lunch breaks, 3 days of bereavement
Great place to work if you love meeting new people and working with different types of ethical backgrounds. Management needs A LOT of work (favoritism, communication, unfairness, attitudes, etc.)!
lovely place to work
Manager /Supervisor (Current Employee), TXJune 18, 2015
Pros: beni. 401 k insurance
Cons: none except the hot tx somers
enjoyed all aspects of the job it is family, enjoy benefits and the work load, enjoy the airport people, enjoy the time spent there
relaxing and fun at the same time
Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee), college park,ga.May 4, 2015
I enjoyed working at my own pace at certain times. The tips were such a great help especially when you were on the move. I can do a job like this again.
I enjoy my job.
Dispatcher/Cashier (Current Employee), Humble, TXMay 4, 2015
Pros: Great vacation time
Cons: Bonuses and pay not so good.
I am ENJOYING...Meeting new guests. Problem-solving. Making guests smile day or night after a rough airport time. KNOWING Management always has your back unless you curse out a guest. It feels better than family. There is a co-worker or two that tries to bully you but that's there way of coping with their own personality flaw. I feel no racism/prejudiceness from any upper management and look forward to coming to work to help our guests. You need to love Customer Service and helping people.
Easy going and fun place to work
Valet lot (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 12, 2015
The management was very good and the workers were all generally very friendly. I enjoyed working there and would work fro them again in the future.
You can be yourself
Driver/cashier/dispatch and valet (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 11, 2015
Pros: Great guests, fun environment and job security
Cons: Not enough hourly pay, more room for advancement, and not enough variety
If you love people and aim to please you will love it here. If money is important this is not the job for you. You must be a team player, slow to anger and dependable. The best part of this job is the guests. The hardest part of this job is veteran employee relations they give you a hard time and this could run you off and considering the pay it's not worth it but if you can get along with anybody and respect from your co- workers is not important than you will secure your position for life. Loyal company, great bosses, good benifits.
o.k workplace but dead end employment
Overnight Shuttle bus driver, Dispatcher, Greeter (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 1, 2015
Pros: Tips, Networking connections
Cons: No benefits, no room for advancement, no seniority system, disrespectful employees, no night differential, low raises, cliqued up employee atmosphere, working third shift you are invisble to management, defective equipment, nepetisim
typical day at work consists of transporting customers, to and from the airport. lifting luggage from customers vehicles to the shuttle in a timely fashion all while incorporating the highest levels of customer service, and driver safety. overnight shift consist of three employees and a supervisor three nights a week , job is generally easy
cashier/dispatcher (Former Employee), Newark, NJMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Fun Work Environment
Cons: hours
A typical day at work started with counting the cash at the cash register and signing off. Something valuable I learn working there is time management and perfecting multitasking. the management was great so was the coworkers. In my opinion there was no hard part of working there every aspect of the job was enjoyable.
high-paced , busy work place
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 18, 2015
a typical day was greeting welcome customer back from a trip or vacation. Handling money and using a computer software for money. Offering customer a bottle of water and making sure they have a great level of customer service.
to work for the parking spot is very challeging
shuttle bus driver (Current Employee), houston txMarch 10, 2015
Pros: tip's
Cons: breaks
to work for the parking spot is very challenging to do you never know what kind of a day you are going to have (i,e tip wise) it could be a great day or it could be a bad day It's a good place to work but there are days that they have to many driver's and it get's hard to make any money .
car wash guy at the parking spot
car wash guy (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: hard work fun sometimes.
Cons: was in the elements alot before garage was built.
very hard work. sometimes mentally and physically challenging work. but all right. Jody and managers are cool!! you work in all weather conditions. regardless of the weather. employees are treaded fairly, but it s hard to do strenuous work outside in the elements sometimes. Bus drivers and guests are usually courteous..
Posititve work enviroment
Valet (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 5, 2015
The management staff are great people they try there best to help out in every way and treat employee with respect everyday
GROWING AND FUN
DRIVER / DISPATCHER (Former Employee), East Point, GADecember 27, 2014
Pros: i would sometime recieve tips for the work i did
Cons: some would wear to much perume
MEETING AND GETTING TO KNOW EVERYONE YOU COME IN TO CONTACT WITH, AND THAT ENCLUES CO-WORKERS. EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT PERSONALITY IT WAS ALWAYS A CHALLENGE TO ADJUST, AND SOMETIME FUN.
THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB IS DRIVING IN THE ROUGH WEATHER.
BUT I STILL ENJOY MOSTLY DRIVING
Repetitious job with few breaks
Valet / Shuttle Driver (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 17, 2014
Pros: decent healthcare
Cons: physically taxing, getting road rage
All the driving on this job made me physically sore and crabby most of the time. Guests can get upset at the drivers about things they have little control over (like when the weather causes all the planes to land relatively close together, so the guests have to wait a lot longer). Management was usually reasonable. The benefits were nice. Healthcare was affordable, and they took a annual blood test to measure cholesterol and things like that. Drinking water was also made available to employees. The toughest part of the job was the constant time constraints to get several guests to several terminals on time for their planes. Also, driving through traffic all day was stressful, and gave me road rage countless times. There was only one half hour break given per shift, which was not much for the longer shifts (10 hours). The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out. Seriously, the tips from customers were probably the best part of the job. I made about $4 or $5/hr in tips, in addition to the $8.50/hour from the clock.
enjoyable and friendly
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYDecember 16, 2014
The interaction with the guest that are going on their trip or asking them how was their trip when they come back.
Overall Ok
Assistant Manager Operations (Current Employee), Newark, NJNovember 26, 2014
Pros: everyone works together
Cons: we do our own snow removal
Typically I go in and do all the reviews for cashiers on a daily basis. Most of the time guest don't complaint about our service. Overall a smooth operation, but I need to learn more and advance.
Customer Service Rep/Driver (Former Employee), Newark, NJSeptember 8, 2014
Driving passengers to the airport and making sure they get there on time.
Awesome Driving Experience
Valet/ Clerk (Former Employee), JamaicaAugust 21, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: horrible leadership
Your driving skills are definitely sharpened but management cares more about customers than providing employees with proper training to perform this fast paced job during peak times of the day.

Management changes almost every year, company makes lots of money but their system of operations, especially at JFK location lacks continuity and leadership.
Busy and enjoyable place to work at.
Driver (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 30, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: no upward mobility
As a shuttle driver, driving guests to and from the airport, time can really fly or drag, depending on the amount of travelers at any given time. On average, the morning and evening time frames are usually the busiest, and so time passes quickly. This job provides opportunity to meet many people from different walks of life. You can interact with them on your way to the airport or back from the airport. The guests really appreciate when you help them with their luggage to and from their cars. My co-workers, for the most part, make the day the most enjoyable. We share our stories with each other and help pass the time. The toughest part of the job is trying to provide the best hospitality to a guest who refuses to accept it and respond in a negative manner. The most enjoyable, however, is when you're able to turn that particular guest's day around to a more positive light and retain them as regular guests.
Overall the job is great but more suited for someone younger just starting out in the work force or someone older looking for something to do.
Cashier (Current Employee), East Point, GAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: great co workers, customers and free beverages.
Cons: very slow paced, i don't like working second shift and it's far from where i live.
I am very grateful to have the opportunity to be working again after such a lengthy absence from the work force, however, this is not where I see myself long term.

1 2 3