The Partners Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Place to Work
Project Attorney (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2017
I loved working there. The Partners Group is a premier national legal recruiting/staffing firm which provides attorneys to law firms and corporate legal departments.
Project/Staff Attorney
Professional assignments include commercial transactions support for Trusted Counsel (Ashley), LLC, sophisticated e-discovery review for Emerge (Troutman Sanders), and M&A due diligence and contract management solutions for Morris Manning & Martin.
The people are great but the owner is abusive
Collector (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJJune 20, 2017
The people are great but the owner is abusive, rude and unrealistic.
He won't take advise of ever hear what the workers are faced with day to day all he cares about is how much money you collected.
Cons
It was a fun place to work.
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRJuly 22, 2015
Even tho we had a lot of pressure in the office there were allways time for the employers to exchange points of views about the ways that the company can grow and be better for the clients that needed our services for us the employers as well.
Pros
it was more like a family.
Nice co-workers, great learning experience.
Investment Research and Writing Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 12, 2013
I spent most of my day gathering information across several internal databases and writing investment summaries on the investments I was responsible for. Management was timely and responsive - their feedback helped me immensely with my financial writing skills. My co-workers never hesitated to answer my questions and were easy to speak to. The hardest part of the job was understanding the nuances behind each investment rationale and verbalizing them, but this was the part I enjoyed the most. I came out of this internship with a valuable overview of the private equity investment landscape and relevant writing and research skills.
Pros
Seamless for lunch, espresso machines
Cons
Open floor plan could be distracting sometimes
good synergy
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 30, 2013
good synergy; fast paced; pressure oriented everyday workload