The Partners Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Nice co-workers, great learning experience.
Investment Research and Writing Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 12, 2013
I spent most of my day gathering information across several internal databases and writing investment summaries on the investments I was responsible for. Management was timely and responsive - their feedback helped me immensely with my financial writing skills. My co-workers never hesitated to answer my questions and were easy to speak to. The hardest part of the job was understanding the nuances behind each investment rationale and verbalizing them, but this was the part I enjoyed the most. I came out of this internship with a valuable overview of the private equity investment landscape and relevant writing and research skills.
Pros
Seamless for lunch, espresso machines
Cons
Open floor plan could be distracting sometimes
Well structured private markets investment management firm
Junior Consultant Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 30, 2013
Learned a lot about the Firm's products that span private equity, private debt, real estate, and infrastructure asset classes. Co-workers were all very smart and motivated, especially on the sales and investment teams. The hardest part of the job was getting new consultant contacts and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting consultants on-board with some of our funds offerings.
Pros
Free lunches, beautiful office
Cons
Swiss based firm so they tend to send employees there for training
It was a fun place to work.
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, PRJuly 22, 2015
Even tho we had a lot of pressure in the office there were allways time for the employers to exchange points of views about the ways that the company can grow and be better for the clients that needed our services for us the employers as well.
Pros
it was more like a family.