The Partners Group

The Partners Group Employee Reviews

Well structured private markets investment management firm
Junior Consultant Relationship Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches, beautiful office
Cons: swiss based firm so they tend to send employees there for training
Learned a lot about the Firm's products that span private equity, private debt, real estate, and infrastructure asset classes. Co-workers were all very smart and motivated, especially on the sales and investment teams. The hardest part of the job was getting new consultant contacts and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting consultants on-board with some of our funds offerings.
Nice co-workers, great learning experience.
Investment Research and Writing Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 12, 2013
Pros: seamless for lunch, espresso machines
Cons: open floor plan could be distracting sometimes
I spent most of my day gathering information across several internal databases and writing investment summaries on the investments I was responsible for. Management was timely and responsive - their feedback helped me immensely with my financial writing skills. My co-workers never hesitated to answer my questions and were easy to speak to. The hardest part of the job was understanding the nuances behind each investment rationale and verbalizing them, but this was the part I enjoyed the most. I came out of this internship with a valuable overview of the private equity investment landscape and relevant writing and research skills.