The Pavilion

The Pavilion Employer Reviews

Executive Director
Executive Director (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 24, 2014
In this role, I oversaw day to day business operations to ensure exceptional quality and service, sustained resident satisfaction and operationed efficiency. I had 8 Directors report directly to and together you will lead the team of associates across the community. There were over 140 apartments and oversaw over 100 employees.
ok job
Custodian (Former Employee), East Orange, NJOctober 20, 2014
Pros: hour lunch, serve goood lunch
Cons: no benneftis
its hard to find a job had to settle for this one i mean i have nothing bad to say about the place but they could pay more
Great learning experience
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee), Champaign, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Coworkers turned out to become my best friends. Management was always helpful and flexible. Hours were always available. At times could be rough with the patients, but after developing rapport it was a rewarding experience.
Overall a nice professional place to work.
LPN (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Provided nursing care to clients needing mental/emotional help, and also provided treatment for clients going through detox from substance abuse. Most clients were court ordered to receive treatment while others came in on a voluntary bases. I loved my co-workers and had a very good report with them and the teamwork was great.
great learning place
MHT/Shift Lead (Former Employee), Champaign, ILJuly 6, 2014
Busy and sometimes stressful. Overall great to help the children
Cleaning services
Cleaner (Former Employee), Jenkintown, PAAugust 7, 2013
Pros: worked at night.
Cons: not enough hours.
Was responsible for cleaning dentist/lawyer offices. Handled taking out the trash, vaccuming, and cleaing bathrooms and making sure supplies were kept up in all offices.
Mental Health Technician
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAJune 26, 2013
Pros: i work 12 hour shifts
Cons: benefits
Start of my shift: We have shift change report all MHT's have to sit in on reports from the nurses, which informs me about how productive each patient was and if they are declining and also if there are any new patients admitted to the unit or discharged. I deal with a host of all personality disorders, patients with suicidal ideation, patient's who – more... have actually attempted suicide, patients with mental and behavioral disorder etc. I make 15 minute round checks to make sure that patients are okay and in the place that they are supposed to be. Some nights are challenging and some are good. I think the hardest part of my job is having to deal with patients that need to be restrained. No one likes to retrain a person, but for the safety of the patient, other patients and staff we have to do what we feel is in the best interest of the patient at the time. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know some great patients once they are better. I host end of the day wrap up groups with my unit; encouraging them to set personal goals for them self each day and we also discuss as a group there high and low points of their day. I work with a very good team at night. we all pull in and work as a team. When we make mistakes management help us learn from the mistakes that we made. – less
toxic, unsafe for patients and staff, poor surveys.
nurse (Former Employee), hyannisMarch 19, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: no time for breaks
Motivation is profit not caring for people properly. No teamwork . Watch your back at all times.
Some days are crazy, some are not
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee), Breckenridge, MNAugust 20, 2012
Typical day included taking orders, serving food and making drinks. Keeping customers happy to the best of my ability. I learned how to make some drinks and to multi-task a variety of duties. Management was great to work with and the co-workers were willing to help out when they could. Hardest part of the job was working short-staffed at times and the – more... most enjoyable part of the job was seeing repeat customers – less
Okay
Housing Specialist (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJuly 24, 2012
Pros: tenants
Cons: managment company
Alway something to do.Running around.
I learned about HUD polic.
Managment? Never there!
Nice
The hardest part of my job was when i counld not help the tenants the way they need to be helped.
Putting a smile on the tenants face.
Hostile and unfriendly environment. Management is horrible. Very poorly run.
nurse (Former Employee), Hyannis, MAJuly 11, 2012
Cons: no team play, a hostile environment.
very overworked. I learned very little. The management was very poor and disorganized. The hardest part of the job was that each person was out for themselves and were not helpful. A very non team responsive environment. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Enjoyed being a wedding consultant
Assistant to the Director of Sales (Former Employee), Roswell, GAApril 17, 2012
Pros: working with the guests
Cons: very long hours and hard work
Provide bride, groom and wedding party with any and all needs. From booking the date, to arranging the menu to hiring the staff. The day of event arranging all food and beverage. Attending to guest and wedding party in every aspect.
productive and fun work place
front of house (Current Employee), broadstairsJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: free baguette
Cons: i dont earn enough money to live
tyipical day at work come in put the filters on the taps tun the fridge lights on get the ice and fruit out and ready put the cakes out feed the cat put the bar mats out unlock the gates wait for customers serve customers clean pack up and then go home.

i have learned how to change barrels how to lift properly.

the hardest part of the job is the lifting – more... and physical work involved with being a barman.

the best part of the job is meeting new people everyday.

co worker are great a brillent team. – less
Great Place For Everyone!
Accounting Customer Service (Former Employee), Thornhill, ONJune 20, 2012
The Pavilion is a big spacious luxuries private exercise club well stocked with a great variety of exercise machines.
All At A Great Price!

Overall a very family-friendly place.

About The Pavilion

A division of  Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), Pavilion Technologies’ model-based software drives – Read more