A great, supportive team to work with in a temporary contract position to provide customer/sales assistance for this small manufacturing business.
Inside Sales Assistant @ Three M Tool (Former Employee) – York, PA – October 8, 2015
- Days typically started with processing new purchase orders that came in via internet, phone, and fax.
- Prepared and forwarded quotes to customers.
- Answered incoming calls; directed calls when appropriate.
- Assisted customers to determine the appropriate type of product to meet their needs.
- Obtained and communicated custom order specifications with design team and manufacturing supervisor.
- Coordinated required product shipment dates with scheduler.
- Followed up with customers to respond to inquiries, resolve issues/customer concerns, and track the status of provided quotes.
- Entered information into database.
- Prepared information for team meetings.
Worked with a collaborative team, and met regularly to freely discuss business status and in-process and custom-design projects.
Leaving this interesting contracted position, just as more comprehensive knowledge about systems and products had been established.