A prospective property manager must have 3-5 years in a large scale property management. The manager will be responsible for overseeing two different residential locations. Individuals must be able to multitask efficiently and juggle all responsibilities which come their way in order to complete their daily duties as effectively as possible. They will act as liaisons between a number of different groups of people involved with the real estate property and ensure that the real estate operations and transfers go smoothly.Must have the ability to work with little direction maintaining confidentiality and professionalism. Strong communication skills with outgoing personality and a sales aptitude.Highly organized , detail oriented -- Multiple task type person
- Must be able to manage multiple computer screens and desktop applications while speaking with clients.
- Experience operating computer systems as they relate to leasing real estate.
- Regular and punctual attendance required. Must be willing to work, nights, weekends, holidays, variable shifts as necessary and have reliable personal transportation.
- College / post-secondary education preferred
- Prior leasing agent experience preferred.
This is a temp-perm position
Interviews to start IMMEDIATELY!
Please email resume for review along with two professional references.
We utilize E-Verify and Background Screening prior to job placement.