The Phoenix Group

easy
managers nice
great co workers
you can depend on.
lots of work for you to do
Great Place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOApril 2, 2014
Pros: work part time and was able to get off between 12 - 3 pm. close to home.
Assemble work on credit card machines. I learned all the different types of credit machines used out in the field. I checked in used equipment and made sure all parts where on the machine and ready to ship out to the customer.

Hardest part of the job - getting to know all the different types of machines and what parts went on them. I had NO idea there was so many different types of credit card machines.

It was a very nice atmosphere to work in, great management and co-workers
Productive workplace
Assembler (Former Employee), Greenwood, INNovember 1, 2013
I would love to work for this company again. This company really knows what they are doing. The stress level while I worked this job was almost none. The only time that we had problems I would have to say would be when we had to redo a complete order because people were talking while fulfilling the order.
The people and management are excellent.
Deploy Tech/File Builder (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: good benefits for families, fun work environment, surrounded by great people
Cons: don't expect to make 30k/yr unless you're management
There's really nothing bad I can say about this place except there's little to no advancement, and the pay is lower than you'd like.

Management and co-workers are as top-notch as one could hope for.

The warehouse workers do not get air-conditioning or heat-based incentives and it will get 110 degrees during the hot times and humidity adds to the misery.

End of the month was always a busier time, but never hard. Plus working with the group there you'd hardly notice as your (almost) always having a great time.
LOGISTICS MANAGER (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2013
Pros: overtime
Cons: healthcare
Great place to work. Very little supervision as everyone takes initiative. Co workers are great and can be very helpful. Hours can be a normal 40 hour work week all the way up to an 80 hour work week depending on the work that is coming in and out of the warehouse.
The Phoenix Group
Assembler, Other (Former Employee), Greenwood, INJune 7, 2013
The Phoenix Group has shape me to be more open to change and be able to learn new skill and ways to do a task better and with more ease by simply asking for help/advise.
A joke of a company
repair (Former Employee), ofallon moApril 24, 2013
Pros: not one pro
Cons: management, pay, working environment
The Phoenix Group maybe one of the worst companies around. They treat their employees like paid slaves. The repair manager is a weasel who has no idea what he is doing and threatens you everyday with your job. Worst boss I have ever worked for. I would never suggest this company to anyone.