The PIC Group Employee Reviews

company is not balanced and lacks training.
Average Joe (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 19, 2017
With recent merger too much change too fast and the new company is making drastic changes. I do not think the long term of the company will be stable based on the new management.

Deceptive practices with customers and tend to overcharge.

Do not care about employees and refuse to give raises to employees.

Do not train personnel properly.

Have no concept of actually looking at their staff. Will hire anyone who shows up for job interview for low wages.
Pros
Large company
The pic group
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMay 5, 2017
The pic group is its own company that work for Chrysler we make the front engine parts for them shipping them to Mexico I do the ice blasting taking the mpg and the dirty oil with it
Relaxed environment
Quality Inspector and auditor (Current Employee) –  Shelby Twp, MIMay 3, 2017
More less for a college student or someone that is retired. A person that has time to just sit around and wait for their call. In the beginning the work was steady. The work I did was easy and the hours were flexible
great company
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIApril 27, 2017
The company is a good company to work for but after the merger with Trigo there hasn't been any work,I Need long term work and not 2 days here 3 days there.a simple day @ work would be to supervise a small group of people no more than 15 who are doing visual inspecting and to go over safety rules and regulations. to make sur the customer is happy.
Pros
the customers
Cons
benifits
Not the greatest company I have worked for.
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Trenton, MIApril 17, 2017
There are no benefits with working for this company. You get your hourly wage, and that is it. There is no possibility to even move up or make anything of yourself. I want the opportunity to grow, and am trying to find a job now, that could potentially be my career.
Good work ethics
Quality Engineer at Magna-Cosma Casting (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIApril 15, 2017
Good manager, and fair boss, good pay, I wished it lasted longer. They were setting up a new Plant, so everything was new to work with. But in that, we had to help in the setting up the new plant. But
I like working in a new plant, clean floors, and we could setting our
own files.
Pros
Very good pay
Cons
To short, only 1 month
Long Hours, Work Unavailable, Little Benefits
Lead Hand II - Site Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 13, 2017
Worked at this company for three years and ultimately was an "OK" experience, the work load varies week to week with management changing items weekly as the company is still trying to figure out its base and restructure to fit its customers needs.
Pros
Good Break Times, Co-workers create good environment
Cons
healthcare, hours on a weekly basis low, poor pay
Try To Find Something Else.
Inspector-Sorter (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCFebruary 21, 2017
Here, good teamwork, is gonna be hard too find, were very few, will be doing most of the work, senior workers will be doing less in one way or another.I was always on time, way before anyone else. Work wasnt hard, but disorganized at times. Things can change in a minute. You must watch your back! I did wittness bullying and deception in the work place at times. Co-Workers can be few to depend on. Witnessed warning after warning for some by management and for others termination. Wish- Washy.
Pros
You did get paid.
Cons
Would rather not say. Try to go elsewhere.
quality time
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 21, 2017
being in an automobile plant is nice you learn new things each time a contract is given. the only qualm with the job is that you are on call. so just call in and hope they call you.
a good place to work for
Automotive Inspector (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIFebruary 4, 2017
it was a good experience i have learned alot since i was working there that i have never knew before the supervisor that was there was all nice and gave good feedback for the work you have done.
Try to have work for you all the time, but that's not always the case
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 2, 2017
When fully staffed the hours are nice .But so many people quit cause the management is awful.no organization at all . You never see management hardly ever. Co workers are awesome make the day go by. They do not train you properly but will be the first to tell at you for doing something wrong. The work is easy the pay is decent but no raises?! Would be a great place to work if management was better and more productive.
Pros
good money per hou
Cons
To many to count
Horrible enviroment
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Princeton, INJanuary 14, 2017
Working with PIC inside Toyota is horrible. "Lead hands" are rude arrogant people. They do things you're told is against Toyota company policy and treat you like you're an idiot when they don't even fully train you.
The Toyota employees break all the rules posted about and think they are better than any other company contracted to work with them.
Pros
Cons
Everything. No guarenteed hours, the building is freezing, and the people are rude.
Bad managment
Inspector/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Wauseon, OHDecember 29, 2016
Pros
Decent hours and pay
Cons
Bad management, 6-7 days a week
Ehhh
Inspector (Former Employee) –  OhioDecember 27, 2016
Worked at a facility in ohio for this company. The job itself is easy and decent money for the job honestly. The management on staff is horrendous!!! 1st shift hardly ever saw them, if there was an issue...we had to text them. Was told not to come to office??!! The employees for pic and the company we were at were great to get along with.
Pros
Decent pay, hours
Cons
Poor management, no home life, no senority
Waiting For Something Better
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Princeton, INDecember 27, 2016
I have been with the PIC group for going on a couple weeks. The pay is $11 per hour. The job itself isn't difficult. I work with three other employees on the line. We rotate jobs every two hours. You can't get insurance until you are employed by PIC for one year. I'm keeping this job until something better comes along. The management doesn't know what's going on. One of the most disorganized jobs I've ever had.
Pros
People I work with
Cons
No insurance and poor management
Great place
Lead Hand I (Current Employee) –  Shelby Twp, MIDecember 5, 2016
Great upbeat company supplying some of the best people to inspect automotive parts and make sure everything is properly handled
Pros
Great company
Cons
Rotating sites
Terrible
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHNovember 21, 2016
I have been working since I was 15 and in the last 15 years this is the worst company to work for well in ohio. Supervisors are terrible most not knowing the difference in a good part and a bad part. Very disrespectful I have never seen someone who is older act so childish. I wouldn't mine working if they would have better supervisors. I understand that all jobs are like this but I can say I have worked fast food and I would rather deal with hateful customers than deal with what I and other coworkers dealt with
Cons
Poor management
Quality Inspection
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 3, 2016
At first it seemed like it'd be a good temporary job until something better came along, but everyday.. anything and everything was unorganized and the Management was horrible, they'd tell you one thing on this day and the next would be completely opposite.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Management, No Healthcare
I would not recommend the pic group in huntsville, al- toyota site
lead hand (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 3, 2016
Upper management is awful! They barely show up to site. Lie on employees to protect themselves and make themselves look better. Hostile work environment. Was an absolute awful experience!
Pros
none I can think of
Cons
awful upper management, hostile work environnment
It was a good experience.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 25, 2016
A typical day at work was a good. I learned a lot from my supervisor. Management was okay. Co-workers were easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was being on call. The most enjoyable part of the job was working to provide for my family.
Pros
Working at different sites
Cons
Not getting to work enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The PIC Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5