The Portland Clinic Employee Reviews

Love My Job
NCMA (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 14, 2017
I love my current job at Beaverton .Great place to work . Staff ,Pt, are great . Our Branch manger is great she gets in and helps were needed with phones . Ect .I love the Beaverton Branch .
Pros
Everyone is so helpful
enjoyable place of employment
Patient Registration Representative, Scheduler (Current Employee) –  East Portland, ORJanuary 11, 2017
I enjoy working in the roll I am in within the company. I will say the compensation for the amount of I work I do is not up to par, given that the larger healthcare facilities pay anywhere from $2-$10 an hour more then the wage we are payed.
The Portland Clinic
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 1, 2016
The doctors I worked with were all wonderful and my peers in my department were great and truly cared about providing great patient care. Within my department we had great teamwork, communication, and supported one another. During my time at the clinic there were a lot of changes and uncertainty. We were without a Nursing Supervisor for about a year. The CEO at the time and most of the upper management didn't seem to care about its employees in the clinic setting. Constantly overloaded with work, short staffed, not very good pay, and not much incentive to stay. Big turnover rate during my time there.

With that being said they had just hired a new CEO and finally hired a Nursing Supervisor at my location in my last month of working there and seemed to be planning to make some changes.
Family Practice Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 13, 2015
Great place to work. Very friendly staff and they really care about their patients health. This is the first job that I have had where I look forward to going to work every day.
very enjoyable working environment and friendly
mammography coordinator (Current Employee) –  portland oregonMay 19, 2015
I enjoy working at the Portland clinic. The clinic feels like a family and great teamwork. The training is excellent and any upgrades we are properly trained.
Fun work place
Laboratory Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 20, 2015
At Portland Clinic I had my externship, which was very short time. love to keep busy and work hard. Great Medical Records supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with an amazing staff.
Great
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 23, 2015
I had my externship there and the lady that trained me was very nice. All of the patients seemed to love the Doctors, Nurses and Medical Assistants there.
Fun place to be
CMA AND LPN (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 4, 2015
Fun and exciting place to be. Staff and co-workers were top notch. Learned many skills including patient triage, referrals and overall patient care.Doctors were great. Learned about hospital care and its involvement with a clinic. Long hours were hardest part of job. Best part was the patients and people.
Pros
Fun place to be
Cons
Commute was intense
great place
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 17, 2013
Where the Portland Clinic lacks in pay they make up for in many other ways. I found it to be more of a family than just coworkers. Great place to work
Great place to work for and is good for learning .
medical assisitant (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro oregonJanuary 23, 2013
I enjoy working for the TPC it is a wonderful place to work .The people are fun to work with it is easy to become a team player !
enjoying my co-workers
Health Information Technician (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 7, 2013
Love to keep busy,work hard and learn fast.
Epic system, and On Base, can scan into epic and on base and also index.
Record Release.
Work well with management, also manage my time.
Work great with co-workers to make a great team.
To locate a file that is missing or misfile.(or under a desk)
Knowing that I can work well with people, completing my work on time,and learning new things to do.
Being a part of a team helping patients regain their normal life style is both exceptionally satisfying and rewarding.
Physical Therapy Aide II (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 13, 2012
- Fun, busy and effective workflow with bringing in patients, working with patients through exercise, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, administrating ultrasound and special exercises and arrangements.

- Not every patient is the same.

- Outstanding, supportive and fair.

- A wonderful dance between Physical Therapist and Aides. Very much a team atmosphere.

- Saying good bye to patients after rehab is hard.

- Working with patients and being a part of their progress. Patients come back not only because you’ve done a great job but because we make them feel a part of our family. The medical field is an area where I truly feel as if I am making a difference in someone’s life. I have been incredibly fortunate to have worked with three amazing and outstanding therapist. A patient once asked me how long I have been working with the clinic….my answer was “not long enough”.
Pros
rewarding on all levels
Cons
i truly have non
Great place to work. Met a lot of amazing people.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Beaverto ORSeptember 18, 2012
Pros
amazing co-worker
Cons
not enough pay
Family orientated facility
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 14, 2012
typical day, Sterilized instruments needed for surgical procedures, picked items needed for the operations that week. Assisted the MD with Endoscopy/Colonosopys
Pros
got to learn new procedures
Cons
far away from my home, bullying at the workplace, no raises and its hard to move up
Good people to work with
Urgent Care Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tigard, ORMarch 15, 2012
I really enjoyed working with all the nurses and medical assistants. Theyre a great group
Pros
great people
Cons
job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Portland Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3