Being a part of a team helping patients regain their normal life style is both exceptionally satisfying and rewarding.
Pros: rewarding on all levels
Cons: i truly have non
- Fun, busy and effective workflow with bringing in patients, working with patients through exercise, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, administrating ultrasound and special exercises and arrangements.
- Not every patient is the same.
- Outstanding, supportive and fair.
- A wonderful dance between Physical Therapist and Aides. Very much a team atmosphere.
- Saying good bye to patients after rehab is hard.
- Working with patients and being a part of their progress. Patients come back not only because you’ve done a great job but because we make them feel a part of our family. The medical field is an area where I truly feel as if I am making a difference in someone’s life. I have been incredibly fortunate to have worked with three amazing and outstanding therapist. A patient once asked me how long I have been working with the clinic….my answer was “not long enough”.