Pros: going home at the end of night, helping patients get the medication they need
Cons: literally everything else!
Here is my Honest Knowledge of this Company & every Review except for the Fake one (that praises the company) is Accurate:
Expect to be paid little more than minimum wage, no matter what amount of training you have, or past wages. You will be promised a raise, it will NEVER come.
1. You will be asked to do immoral things, like not telling patients they have an enormous balance, and when they ask tell them you don't know anything.
2. Charging patients for services they DONT need just because the Doctor wants to make more money. (It really was horrible to watch this, sometimes I would just not – more... go into a room to collect hundreds more from them, since I knew it was wrong)
3. Be watched/recorded the entire time you are on the clock, and being asked by telephone why you are doing something.
4. Seeing a HUGE Turnaround (even the Patients ask!) There were 23 people that left in the 7 months I was there (including 2 PA's!)
5. There is NO Cleaning Company, So you will be expected to clean the entire office without any Germicidal Wipes. Just plain bleach. If no one cleans, nothing gets clean (catch my drift?)
6. A Doctor that CONSTANTLY belittles/talks down on employees/Physicians (reference back to #4 on employees that have left).
7. No overtime/Holiday pay (yeah they are open year around) Don't expect to go home during a Winter Storm either because patients "might" come in.
8. Expect to work by yourself in a 12 hr shift with 50+ patients with NO lunch break (how does one "eat on the clock" in a walk in clinic?) There is usually 1 front office person and 1 MA, which leads to angry patients (refer to reviews on the Primary Care Center)
9. Patients are constantly unhappy having to wait 6 months + for medical records since Doctor never signs off on them. So this means you get yelled/cursed at DAILY!
10. Patients with abnormal lab results would not receive a call from Doctor, and thus yelled at Office Staff if something was wrong (9/10 it was something wrong!)
11, If NOTHING is wrong with the patient, they still would have to come in to be seen/pay a copay, just to tell them this. Front office is Literally FORCED to make a follow up appointment for patients, even if they decline.
12. Follow up visits for patients when NOTHING was wrong with them (thus collecting from Insurance twice and telling patients Glad to see they were doing fine).
13. NO interpreter for patients. Not even a Spanish one! (so who knows what's truly wrong with them) but yet follow up visits were scheduled back to back.
I can go on and on. The point is, avoid this company at all costs! I can't believe I stayed so long. The Doctor is immoral and this practice should be shut down. This review is 100% true, without exaggeration. Once employed there, you will see that I am right. Avoid yourself the tears, stress, and headaches. Find some place that appreciates your work, and does not pay you minimum wage! Good luck! – less