Successful Life Insurance Brokerage Agency is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual with disability insurance case management experience. Candidate must possess the ability to handle a high volume workload with a strong sense of urgency. Company culture is high volume, quick turn around and customer centric.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full case management support including determination of goals, needs, best processing documentation, status and excellent customer service
- Anticipate potential problems and concerns and provide solutions to prevent or resolve
- Negotiate with carrier for approvals/improved offers
- Minimum of 3 years disability insurance case management experience required. Annuity case management experience preferred (not required)
- Ability to read and understand disability illustrations
- Extensive knowledge of new business processes, forms, carrier underwriting requirements and case management processing in a general agency environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with agents, carriers and internal customers (verbally and in writing)
- Experience utilizing Agency Management System
- Demonstrated experience in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to complete tasks timely, efficiently and with a high degree of accuracy and urgency
- Excellent technical skills to handle a paperless environment and navigate carrier & vendor websites for information
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
For immediate consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements.
Indeed - 4 months ago