The Protection Bureau Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Family owned security company with 100 + employees - worked in numerous positions over my tenure.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJanuary 22, 2017
Worked with most major company accounts as main point of contact for all service needs. Schedules all technicians in order to meet service requirements of all customers
Pros
Family owned
Cons
not enough travel
Fun, but hard working atmosphere.
Senior Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJuly 8, 2015
Busy and productive.
Sales and Accounting.
Did not micro manage.
Time Management.
Help between departments.
Well Compensated and Learning Experience
Security Software/Hardware Integrator (Former Employee) –  Exton, PANovember 21, 2014
A typical work day included maintenance of customers security software/hardware. This includes troubleshooting, testing, integration, and software updating/patching. Management was helpful and co-workers were very team oriented. The hardest part of the job was everyday travel and customer locations were not always in the best areas. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customer integrate their security systems to fit their scope of need.
Great people and atmosphere however to much windshield time deminishing productivity/profitibility.
Comm/Resi/Natl Accts F.A. and B.A. Service Tech. (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAFebruary 13, 2014
I enjoy working and The Protection Bureau however was given the impression during the interview process that I would be servicing accounts closer to my home location. I don't mind traveling but when management stressing fuel costs and am routinely routed extremely inefficiently it concerns me. I received a new vehicle late December 2013 and am at 6,000 miles already. I enjoy the people that I work with some of which I have work with at prior employers. I just feel that unless they can find and maintain a more efficient dispatching/routing system profitability will never reach it's full potential.
Pros
Company vehicle, fuel, and E-Z pass. Great knowledgeable people.
Cons
Logisitcs