The Protocall Group Employee Reviews

Productive but stressful workplace
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMay 10, 2017
If you are looking for a fast paced work environment this is the place for you. The training is adequate so most of the job you will have to pick up on your own. Everyone is friendly and nice and has a good team mentality.
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
poor training, few benefits offered
great place to work at
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 1, 2017
great place to work, competitive hours, and very easy going coordinators! assignments are cut throat....you either put your best foot forward or get removed from the assignment!
Great company to have a career with!
Management (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 20, 2017
The company has always been supportive of employees who do their jobs well and show initiative in meeting goals. The organization is local and family owned business that's been around since 1965. This shows how successful the business is. Opportunities for advancement are available to employees who show leadership talents and/or in other areas. A career is what you make it, show skills, enthusiasm, team work, responsibility and drive and you will have opportunities to grow.
Pros
Supportive leaders, friendly staff, most positions are Mon-Fri, financially stable organization
Cons
Cost for healthcare is a bit high however that can be found in many businesses today
Great Company, Great Family
Payroll/Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 20, 2017
Protocall is a company that treats its employees like family. This creates a positive working environment set up for you to succeed. This positive, family atmosphere makes work an enjoyable experience.
Bad pay, Hard work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJMarch 15, 2017
Come in to work, clock in, get glove, glasses, and scanner. Go to the loading dock, scan the trucks, unload them, separate the products, stack them on pallets
Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJMarch 11, 2017
Great people to work with. Very family orientated organization. Hardest part of the job is when employees don't show up for work. Limited promotion.
Positive Team Atmosphere with Helpful Employees
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 3, 2017
Everyone at The Protocall Group has a positive, can-do attitude that is encouraging to work with everyday. My coworkers are helpful and always offer a support to get the job done, together.
Pros
Team atmosphere, helpful, friendly, encouraging
Ambiente de trabajo educativo
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJ. USAMarch 1, 2017
La oportunidad de laborar en Protocall Staffing fue una experiencia de mucho crecimiento.
One of the BEST Companies!
Staffing Supervisor/Assistant HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJDecember 9, 2016
Protocall Staffing has been a GREAT place of employment for me! I currently relocated to Florida to move closer to the beach. Due to the amount of time I have spent with my company I hate parting with them but I am excited for new beginnings! I want to thank my previous employer believing in me and allowing me to venture off!
is not stabel
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 8, 2016
It was okay if you need a part time but one thing is that the assignment that they give you are okay .statements of fact or policy that are defended with evidence and argument by serious scientists and thinkers but which are felt to challenge the collective decency of an age. The ideas listed above, and the moral panic that each one of them has incited during the past quarter century, are examples
Pros
n/a
Cons
n.a
Busy
Bakery Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 25, 2016
Detailed and required to be a personable and professional. Must be flexible and agreeable ready to deal with multiple personalities and needs of those we are providing our services to.
they are the worst temp agency ever.
Recycling Plant Sorter Philadelphia (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 2, 2016
When i worked for them, they only had one assignment in my city, when the assignment ended - the company chose not to work with protocall anymore - most of the philadelphia workers were jobless and they offered no other assignments.
Pros
Cons
read review
Highly recommended.
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 15, 2016
Protocall is a well-run staffing agency. They give you excellent assisgments with great health facilities, some of which a temp to hire.
Pros
Very pleasant, efficient staff, weekly pay
Cons
Not enough work
Productive Workplace
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 21, 2016
A typical work day that you get sent to a warehouse for 8 hours a day with whatever they schedule you for. The management in the warehouses are nice. The co-workers are really nice.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 6, 2016
I do not wish to disclose this information at this time. If future employers are to ask I will be more than willing to share. Thank you.
Fast, Fun, Easy Work
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJJanuary 28, 2016
I liked the hours, the way they had us work. I liked working in a fast paced environment. Friendly people are always there and willing to help out. The management system was amazing. Great people skills.
Productive and exciting place to work
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 19, 2015
I learned how to use different data entry equipment;
sort mail; verify alphabetically and numerically.
I enjoyed using my typing ability.
Pros
Work Week
Cons
Temporary employment only
Protocall Services
Clinical Specialist II (Former Employee) –  6th Ave. Portland OregonAugust 15, 2015
During my year at protocall services, I truely made a difference. I know people who say I saved their lives multiple times. The culture is wonderful and the people are kind. They stop to help those around the building with the most important thing a counselor can do, communicating that they care. Wonderful workplace. I just wish that back-to-back-to-back crisis calls didn't get so old. Listening to so many sad stories sapps my strength, but so does being sick in the chest and coughing up the amount of fluid I do everyday. Anyway, my point is, we're all in this together trying to make the world better for all human kind, and Protocall GETS THAT!
Pros
Wonderful people to work with
Cons
Insanity caused by nature of work
A Family Environment
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJJuly 2, 2015
I enjoyed my time here as an intern. Everyday was different and I was busy every moment there. This is a great job if you enjoy working. The hardest part of this job is time management. But you learn to deal with it with time.
Pros
Family Environment
Cons
No lunch breaks
very organized
Work as school nurse (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 2, 2015
Protocall is a staffing company, that has giving me the opportunity to advance and maintain my current position as a school nurse. As of September 2015 I will be employed for my 4th year at the same elementary school.
Pros
Regular working schedule
Cons
Not optaining full benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Protocall Group. Our community is ready to answer.