The QC Group, an industry leader in dimensional inspection, reverse engineering, precision 3D scanning, Quality-related training, and staffing of Quality professionals, is seeking an experienced Quality Training Specialist.
Based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, this key position will be responsible for preparing, facilitating, and evaluating quality-related training programs for Engineers, Technicians, Inspectors, Quality professionals, and Management Reps. The Quality Training Specialist is also responsible for designing learning exercises that enhance audience retention and application of knowledge. As a subject matter expert in GD&T, blueprint reading, and Quality fundamental tools and principles, this professional is a “natural” at educating others and uses an energetic and engaging teaching style that inspires participants to learn and come back for more!
Qualified candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical degree
- 5-10 years experience in Quality roles within manufacturing organizations; experience in training, coaching, managing, and developing others is highly preferred
- SME for GD&T (GDTP preferred), blueprint reading, and Quality fundamentals (CAPA, RCA, etc.); ASQ certification(s) a plus
- Familiarity with SPC, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, DOE, ISO standards is highly desirable
- Experienced at developing training materials and delivering classroom, virtual, web-based, and e-learning programs a plus
- Excellent verbal, writing, and listening skills; energetic and engaging presenter
- Professional attitude, appearance, and organization of work area
- Demonstrates the ability to manage time effectively, prioritize work, analyze and solve problems, and complete paperwork accurately
- High level of professionalism, motivation, integrity, and commitment to team and customers
- Demonstrates outstanding character in the workplace with an unwavering commitment to quality and professional work
We provide story-worthy service and Quality solutions to customers that are developing, expanding, and supplementing their Quality and Engineering resources. To fulfill our customer needs, we recruit the best talent in the market and invest in their professional growth through training and career development. Our unique company culture fosters and recognizes excellence in continuous improvement and profitable business growth.
We offer challenging work, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities to expand professional skills for our employees. EOE
For more information visit our company website at: www.qcgroup.com/careers/
Indeed - 16 months ago