The QTI Group of companies

The QTI Group of companies Employer Reviews

Good communication
Environmental Services Lead (Current Employee), Appleton, WIJanuary 25, 2014
quick to inform of changes
good availability
quick to respond to issues
Above average job placement
assembly worker (Current Employee), Madison, WIJanuary 18, 2014
This company provides an above average job placement rating.
Jobs are more tailored to my skill sets and qualifications.
General Packer
General Laborer (Former Employee), West Allis, WIOctober 28, 2013
Pros: great hours
Cons: temporary
• Re-threaded molds in casting machines with wick material from spools.
• Removed equipment from cleaning tanks after specified time and rinsed equipment with water hose.
• Cleaned work areas with brooms, rags and sol and loved the jobvent
• Unloaded and stacked material by raising and lowering lifting device..
• Loaded and unloaded materials onto and – more... off of pallets, skids and lifting device.
• Daily packaging of chocolate and fruit products. – less
Great company to work for
Lead PC/Lan Technician (Former Employee), Madison, WIAugust 9, 2013
Fun place to work, great leadership and opportunities to advance.
Quick work
General Labor (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIAugust 7, 2013
Pros: fast employment placement
Cons: unsteady work
The QTI Group was able to find me a few jobs right away and I was eventually hired on to one of the jobs.
A really frustrating experience
Job Seeker (Former Employee), Madison, WIApril 29, 2013
I'm a candidate with a BS degree, and several successful years of management work for a non-profit. My initial interview went very well, and I was praised for my high scores on all of the computer testing.

However, this has not led to any success in helping to find a job.

Since being with QTI since last May, I've only received *1* phone interview – more... with a company. I have received about 10 phone calls from a QTI rep telling me about great sounding jobs, only to never hear back from them (I'm assuming the hiring companies weren't interested) I'm confused as to why QTI wouldn't get company buy-in from a candidate BEFORE contacting them about a job opportunity. It's incredibly frustrating with this lack of follow up.

In addition, other calls I have received are regarding jobs that I have little to no interest in. This is either because no one updates my preferences file, or because an agent doesn't bother to read it before calling. I've had to give the same information (salary requirements, job preferences (temp, permanent), etc) in nearly every conversation I've had with QTI. Where is this info going that it keeps getting lost?

Thankfully, I'm not leaving my career future to this company, and have continued to search on my own. That has led to much more success. – less
great temp agency
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Madison, WIMarch 20, 2013
Pros: fast turn around when i applied
QTI was able to place me very quickly. Very friendly office staff and being paid weekly is definitely a bonus.
Frustrating
Employment (Former Employee), WisconsinNovember 14, 2012
Pros: the companies they work with seem to offer reasonable pay
Cons: poor contact from qti's staff, make sure to pursue opportunities on your own!
I went with QTI because they were supposed to be a top notch employment agency. They raved about my background, as I have a BS degree and am close to completing my Masters degree. I breezed through their employment exams they had me complete. They only contacted me with two job opportunities, one of which offered me the position on the spot, only to – more... have QTI call me back a few days later and say that the position was no longer open and that the company had retracted the position from QTI. You would think QTI would bend over to find other job opportunities for me, but they have not. Thankfully, I am also pursuing other options on my own and have had multiple interviews without QTI. The companies they work with seem to offer good pay, but I would expect more contact from QTI's staff. – less
Excellent company to work for and chance for advancement.
Genereal Laborer (Former Employee), Madison, WiOctober 30, 2012
I like the pay, and the companies I was sent to work for was top notch.
Hard work
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Appleton, WIAugust 6, 2012
Pros: fast paced work
Cons: short staffed
typicaly it was a fast paced job. but weekends were to short staffed management was fine co workers had there ckicks.Hardest part of the job was cleaning the OR's.Most enjoyable part was the paients

About The QTI Group of companies

Dimeo Construction has built a reputation in New England. The company provides general contracting, design/build, and construction – Read more