The QTI Group Employee Reviews

Amp
Laborer (Former Employee) –  PortageDecember 22, 2016
They work you like a dog and don't let you know whats going on dave should not be training people he acts like a middle schooler and only looks out for himself not a team player at all.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Training and how they work you
Awesome agency
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 19, 2016
Great agency to work for they send you to good paying jobs if you have a car to get there and the people who work here are also good people love this agency
QTI Temporary positions
MPS Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 4, 2016
Always help me find jobs on a temporary bases. Recently finding any position's through QTI applicant's must apply by company website. The only set back at the time was QTI group lost a big Contract from MPS to an other temporary agency.
Bad customer service
temp worker (Former Employee) –  beaver dam wiSeptember 14, 2015
I have been employed through them for months. Over the 4 month time span, it took at least 5 weeks for them to hear back from a client. They claimed there were no jobs yet the client had wanted an interview with me and I wasn't even alerted of it.
Pros
good jobs, flexible hours
Cons
Bad attitudes, failure to communicate
great people to work with.
Machine Operator/Set (Former Employee) –  Mineral Point, WIAugust 11, 2015
i worked thru them at Sielaff Corp.The place was a nice learning experience learned new ways to preform thier operations.
Pros
4 day work weeks 4x10 hour days
Cons
still not there
Fast paced fun workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 2, 2015
I loved greeting parents and staff as they entered and exited the building. I learned that everyone is different and their own way.
Workers are easy to work with
General Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 8, 2015
Co-Workers were easy to work with. Some work was enjoyable other work was not. The hardest part of the job was when I got burned by the job on the conveyer belt even though I was wearing cotton like gloves.
They company had just repetative position more than 8 hours per day
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 2, 2014
The company they had me working for cancelled a lot without notice and when they got really busy, I was working overtime and they would not let me have one day off.
horrible experience
receptionist (Former Employee) –  madison, wiOctober 29, 2014
It was great getting staffed right away after sustaining an injury that forced me to take medical leave from another employer, but this has been one of the worst experiences of my life. Although the pay was nice for what I was doing, it was not at all worth staying there. I wish QTI would've restaffed me right away as I had previously asked rather than keeping me in the place that they had staffed me because it was miserable. After calling and asking to leave multiple times they would continue to tell me to look at jobs and apply to their site and they would get me restaffed, I applied to at least 10 and never heard a thing back about any of them. I'm sure my experience was drastic and they aren't all bad but I would never wish what I went through on anyone.

I was literally just a paycheck to them and you will be too.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
everything
Good communication
Environmental Services Lead (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 25, 2014
quick to inform of changes
good availability
quick to respond to issues
Above average job placement
assembly worker (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 18, 2014
This company provides an above average job placement rating.
Jobs are more tailored to my skill sets and qualifications.
General Packer
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIOctober 28, 2013
• Re-threaded molds in casting machines with wick material from spools.
• Removed equipment from cleaning tanks after specified time and rinsed equipment with water hose.
• Cleaned work areas with brooms, rags and sol and loved the jobvent
• Unloaded and stacked material by raising and lowering lifting device..
• Loaded and unloaded materials onto and off of pallets, skids and lifting device.
• Daily packaging of chocolate and fruit products.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
temporary
Great company to work for
Lead PC/Lan Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 9, 2013
Fun place to work, great leadership and opportunities to advance.
Quick work
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 7, 2013
The QTI Group was able to find me a few jobs right away and I was eventually hired on to one of the jobs.
Pros
fast employment placement
Cons
unsteady work
A really frustrating experience
Job Seeker (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 29, 2013
I'm a candidate with a BS degree, and several successful years of management work for a non-profit. My initial interview went very well, and I was praised for my high scores on all of the computer testing.

However, this has not led to any success in helping to find a job.

Since being with QTI since last May, I've only received *1* phone interview with a company. I have received about 10 phone calls from a QTI rep telling me about great sounding jobs, only to never hear back from them (I'm assuming the hiring companies weren't interested) I'm confused as to why QTI wouldn't get company buy-in from a candidate BEFORE contacting them about a job opportunity. It's incredibly frustrating with this lack of follow up.

In addition, other calls I have received are regarding jobs that I have little to no interest in. This is either because no one updates my preferences file, or because an agent doesn't bother to read it before calling. I've had to give the same information (salary requirements, job preferences (temp, permanent), etc) in nearly every conversation I've had with QTI. Where is this info going that it keeps getting lost?

Thankfully, I'm not leaving my career future to this company, and have continued to search on my own. That has led to much more success.
great temp agency
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 20, 2013
QTI was able to place me very quickly. Very friendly office staff and being paid weekly is definitely a bonus.
Pros
fast turn around when i applied
Frustrating
Employment (Former Employee) –  WisconsinNovember 14, 2012
I went with QTI because they were supposed to be a top notch employment agency. They raved about my background, as I have a BS degree and am close to completing my Masters degree. I breezed through their employment exams they had me complete. They only contacted me with two job opportunities, one of which offered me the position on the spot, only to have QTI call me back a few days later and say that the position was no longer open and that the company had retracted the position from QTI. You would think QTI would bend over to find other job opportunities for me, but they have not. Thankfully, I am also pursuing other options on my own and have had multiple interviews without QTI. The companies they work with seem to offer good pay, but I would expect more contact from QTI's staff.
Pros
the companies they work with seem to offer reasonable pay
Cons
poor contact from qti's staff, make sure to pursue opportunities on your own!
Excellent company to work for and chance for advancement.
Genereal Laborer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WiOctober 30, 2012
I like the pay, and the companies I was sent to work for was top notch.
Hard work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 6, 2012
typicaly it was a fast paced job. but weekends were to short staffed management was fine co workers had there ckicks.Hardest part of the job was cleaning the OR's.Most enjoyable part was the paients
Pros
fast paced work
Cons
short staffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The QTI Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8