The Raymond Corporation

The Raymond Corporation Employee Reviews

A great place to work!
Engineering Tech Specialist (Current Employee), Greene NYMay 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits, company sponsored events for employees throughout the year.
Been very fortunate working here. I've had great bosses and even better coworkers. Place has been growing by leaps and bounds Since I've been here.
very productive, good management
Assembler (Former Employee), Greene, NYMarch 15, 2015
Pros: benifits
Cons: work indoors
-assembly line very needy
-production standards
-very helpful management
-Co-workers were usually lazy and had to have very easy tasks to see them completed if you are a good worker you can get to the glass roof very fast
-working inside
-3 breaks a day, decent break rooms
Excellent Organization. I only left to broaden my H.R. skills and gain experience with Labor Relations.
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Greene, NYOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits, today they still have special events for employees and their families.
Cons: not much advancement. pay was adequate.
The H.R. department was full service. Nothing was outsourced. I had the great opportunity learning all the details of administration, Generalist and Manager work. We had functional responsibilities along with projects to be accomplished. Metrics and procedures were clearly documented. This was the best training as I was able to move and learn all functional areas - except Payroll.

My co-workers were polished and professional. We all worked very well together. The hardest part of the job were some special projects. It was difficult as I was learning so it took a little longer. Value of knowledge gained is indescribable.

I enjoyed being a valued member of the team.
Very steady work flow!!
Assembler/Inspector (Former Employee), Greene, NYSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: excellent company to work for.
Cons: not enough time given to factory workers for lunch.
Productive and steady flow of work. Learned the difference between hose sizes and thier functions. The manager was a great guy to work for. I enjoyed working with everyone in the dept. The hardest part of the job was being able to lift the bigger hoses up & into thier designated areas. The great paychecks would have to be the best part of the job.There were some rewards as well. On occasion, we were given random gifts,free lunch,or gift cards. My only complaint about the company would be the lunch time allowed. We, the factory workers, were only given 30 minutes for lunch.
National Service Manager, (Former Employee), Greene, NYJune 29, 2014
Pros: advancements
Cons: too much travel.
It was all good.
I learned how to de a professional.
Most of my managers were good and helpful.
Some co-workers were good, some bad'
The hardest part was changing jobs and learning new responsibilities
Most enjoyable, working with dealer network.
A good stable company & opportunity for growth
Project Administrator - Training, Marketing (Former Employee), Greene, NYJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule & many opportunities
Cons: not many
A fast paced work environment with many varied tasks to complete each day.
Producive and steady work
Assembly Carriage Dept 18 (Former Employee), Greene, NYMarch 19, 2012
Pros: good food in lunch room, good brks
Cons: short notice on working weekends, plus dont let do over time
I loved woring there , worked on a line with some very good people.I just didnt like how the managment side carted people.They didnt give the ones who worked hard and did a good job a chance......

About The Raymond Corporation

Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company¬†manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including – Read more