The Recovery Place Employee Reviews in United States

The best part of the job was being a part of a great team.
Asst. Houseing Supervisor/tech (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 3100 E. Commercial Blvd.November 10, 2015
This job was fantastic when it was a thriving, viable community. The co-workers I worked along side with as a team were the best in the industry and I hope to secure a job somewhat close to that.
great place to much change to quickly
Community Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  californiaSeptember 11, 2015
TONS of turnover. unstable company but great pay and great perks. wonderful clinical team and a good brand for the moment
Quality care provided
Primary Clinician (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 4, 2015
It is nice to have the opportunity to make a better salary than at most places. The only problem is that the organization is constantly going through changes and the clients can at times sense the disorganization.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hard to keep timely paperwork due to disorganization within setting
Worked daily with the clients
BH Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 27, 2015
Assisted the clients in taking them to the beach, movies, doctors office or any place they needed to go. Enjoyed working with my co-workers
Professional and productive environment
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 25, 2015
My ideal working environment is one where there's a good sense of team spirit. A strong work ethic is obviously important but the human side is also important. I enjoy working with people who have a decent sense of humor and who, while they might take their work very seriously, don't necessarily take themselves overly seriously!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Recovery Place. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3