The Renfrew Center

The Renfrew Center Employer Reviews

Horrible
Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 11, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: the most repressed atmosphere i have ever experienced. terrible pay.
This is a nest of vipers - very poorly run. I got out as soon as I possibly could.
Renfrew
Day of Admission Coordinator (Current Employee), Coconut Creek, FLFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: flexible work hours, benefits
Cons: little room to advance
This is a great company to work for if you are a woman looking for work life balance. They offer 3 months of unpaid maternity leave but, allow you to use short term disability to offset the costs. Flexible working hours are possible depending upon the manager. Health Insurance and other benefits are available even to part time employees as well. However, – more... there is very little room for advancement and there are no training and advancement benefits. If you are looking for a place that will pay for your CEU's this is not that company. – less
great work environment but you can not advance here
Counselor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: great co workers
I love my coworkers. And they HAD ok benefits but now they require that you work an extra holiday, we are not getting raises once again and i have applied for five positions there and have not advanced in any of them. We are short staffed, overworked and hardly get a real break. If it was not for my coworkers i would not have been there for this long.
not a nice Place to work
intake counselor (Former Employee), roxborough, PAOctober 31, 2012
Cons: too many
I worked in the Intake Office several yrs ago, and it was very, very discouraging. Mgt was uncaring, supervisors were unprofessional & did not Care. One New hire went to lunch & never came back. No training was provided for the job and after 1 yr, i was so happy to find another job. You lose your confidence and self-esteem working here.
Support staff
Support staff (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaOctober 26, 2012
Poor salary, poor benefits package, no reimbursement for education! Focus was on revenue, and advancing the company financially! Poor manager support!
Great job--poorly managed company
Therapist (Former Employee), Philadelpia, PASeptember 20, 2012
Pros: co-workers nd clents
Cons: horrible upper level managemet, highly reactive, do not respect staff
This was a great place to learn, and the co-workers and clients are amazing. However, the management (owner, VP, and medical director) are money-hungry, cut-throat and clueless about anything clinical. They do not respect front line staff or the patients who are paying for services. They overload the staff, which has a huge impact on patient care.
I was an intern...
April 2007Art Therapy Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 8, 2012
Pros: working with all women
Cons: i was an intern
I didn't like it here. Maybe because I was an intern and not a "real" employee.