The Reserves Network Employee Reviews

good company
Commercial Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GADecember 2, 2016
I really liked working for this company. i think that they have a great staff that actually works together. They have a great deal of work available.
Pros
flexiblity
Cons
pay
Productive resourceful and full of opportunities
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHNovember 22, 2016
A typical day at work is about 8 to 10 hours,
you learn a new skill if your are doing something different that you have not done. Every manager is not the same, sometimes your assignment may change depending on the job.My co-workers took their job and training serious and were helpful.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
short breaks
Not a good place to work if you don't like rules being changed daily
Asst. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHNovember 11, 2016
I was a press operator and wires my way to extuder operator then after being a temp for two years became fulltime and worked my way to asst. Supervisor and got fired after all that for sgining a paper to show that our whole shift did not want the supervisor that we had. Sad a company can take your rights away like that
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
They do not care about anything but the bottom line
Short temp assignment but, good
Accounting assistant (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 2, 2016
I would recommend them to work for. Easy assignment and decent wage. The opportunity kind of presented itself and I got to fill it basically the next day!
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Too short of an assignment
Great Company!!!
Purchasing Agent/Accounting Clerk (contract) (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAOctober 19, 2016
I enjoyed working with the company because they place you on great assignments and you have the option of becoming a permanent employee with the company.
Consistenct Agency with great placement ability
General Office Clerk (Temp Assignments) (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 16, 2016
I worked for this Agency for 3 years and I was never disappopinted. I was able to secure employment for 2 years at one assignemnt and minimal change in employment the last year. I enjoyed all assignements from this company and a typical day included general administrative duties, billing, answering phones, international emails to comply with US Customs, special projects from management. The hardest part of these jobs were the uncertainly of employment ending and the most enjoyable part of the jobs was they were all in my filed and helped to enhance my experience for future employment.
Pros
great locations and pay
Cons
not getting hired due to cut backs
Excellent Agency!
HR Generalist / Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHSeptember 9, 2016
TRN is one of the best temporary agencies I have had the pleasure of working during this transitional phase. They continually keep me updated with the status of job opportunities; as well as, when it is slow and when the client job requests are not as abundant.

They are professional and work hard placing their employees; as well as, keeping each client satisfied with the agencies employees put on their assignment.
Pros
Professionalism, Employee focussed, Client retention
Cons
None at this time.
The Reserve
Swagelok/Intregal (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHAugust 23, 2016
The reserve network is an temp service that helps find jobs. The jobs they sent me to was positive and convenient. I learned many trades through those jobs such as fork lift, order picker, and mechanical. The co workers are cool and outgoing.
fun productive day
Order Fulfiller (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHAugust 21, 2016
completing orders on time, verifying and catching faults before being delivered or taken to process. Counting correctly and managing all orders with care.
Waste of time
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Shorewood, ILAugust 5, 2016
I'm attempting to get off disability. The Reserve Network uses auto dialer. Called only to be told that because I don't have recent job experience that they have no jobs for me. One of their recruiters called and said I needed to call the office that they had a lot of openings make appt. because they don't do walk ins. Go to the appt. and they says same thing that they said on phone no recent experience.

Want to know more about The Reserves Network?

Ask a question
Fast paced working environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 26, 2016
Its a friendly work place for the most part. There was kind co-workers that have encourage me and was very helpful. I was operating a machine that seem hard to run because I had to remember a lot of steps for the set up, but after two or three weeks I had it down pack.
Pros
Over time
Cons
Two 10 minutes breaks
Customer Service!
Staffing Supervisor/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 25, 2016
TRN Staffing (The Reserves Network) is very customer service oriented. From the employees, to customers, to internal staff, we communicate continually and strive to put the right person in the right job. We will NOT send a "warm body" to fill a spot if we feel it is not a fit for the position.
My coworkers are hard working, conscientious people, the management are caring and strive for everyone to grow using their personal strengths.
Staffing is very rewarding when you know you've made a good placement and the employee and the customer are pleased.
Dead end jobs
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 18, 2016
this place offers no kind of benefits whatsoever it is a dead-end job assignment place!
you do not want to work here. this place has too high of an employee turnover the jobs are not steady or stable.
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING
great workplace
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILJuly 17, 2016
My manager at the time was the best.This family owned company was very genuine down to earth people and genuinely cared about their employees.
big company, fun place to work and meet new people
sacnner (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 31, 2016
I liked this company alot, great team, you have so many diffrent jobs, and everyone was willing to help train you. You can move up with in this company
Pros
works with you
Cons
short lunch break
Lack of communication and training
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Fairview Park, OHMay 15, 2016
Lack of communication within the team from management
Lack of proper or thorough training for job duties
High Stress

Team worked well together and helpful of each other.
Balance is key
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 9, 2016
You do not get what you give unfortunately. The balance between work and life is not there. You may be able to move up but there is not real support.
TRN is horrible !
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 8, 2016
I was employed at PVH through TRN for two months. They would tell me to come to work , once I get there , they would turn me around at the door , after I had driven 30 miles to get there. They would send me home some days after working for 2 hours. After that assignment ended ,they sent me to another location closer to home. I was employed there for 3.5 months. I was laid of due to lack of work , but they said they would call me when it picked back up. I filed unemployment like a normal person would do & now here I am owing the department of labor over $1500 because I was "overpayed" ! Stay away from TRN !
Pros
N/A
Cons
no talking, raise your hand to use the bathroom, standing all day, paid very little
All depends where you end up
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 22, 2016
I got a contract working as a prep chef for a retirement community which would have been great but both of my supervisors hardly spoke English so it was hard to work with them since I couldn't understand their instructions, but my experience with the staffing agency was good, just limited.
Pros
A job
Cons
Slim Picking
it is only a temp job
Inspector/Packer (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, OHApril 17, 2016
Went in for a job that they advertised as an office job and they said in the add they had many. Got in and they admitted they rarely get office jobs for the hillsboro area. So they insisted I go to work for a Japanese company in the local area. Told me up front that i would never be hired on as a permanent person as that company does not hire permanent anylonger. But I needed a job so I took it. You will start at 9.60 and go to 10.90 after three months if you become a Tech II. You will never receive anymore money as that is all that they will pay. I make the same as three people that have been there three years. They are the only ones that have been there that long. You are fired at the drop of a hat. You really are not sure what will set they off as they do not do the same for everyone. Some people can miss work which you are only allowed three days per year and you are gone. If you are related to someone that is a big wig then you can miss and cause trouble and walk out daily scott free. They will work you to death on ten hour days and act mad if you do not work twelve. You have NO benefits of any kind. This is a job for people that are desperate and in this area after dhl pulled out that is what is here.
Pros
paycheck weekly, long term at this particular area, but only if you can stay in the loop that is kept
Cons
every thing there is, no raises, no vacation but three days, no chance of advancement, no sense of security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Reserves Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6