The Reserves Network Employee Reviews

Dont apply
Labor (Former Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILNovember 20, 2017
If you are looking for work, don't bother applying in person or online they will tell you that the job position you are applying for is not available.
Cons
It was ok for a temporary job
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 20, 2017
It's temporary jobs so if you're looking for permanent positions.. it's not the place. Nice people..good location..paid not so good. But for extra money in your pocket..not a bad way to start off.
Pros
Extra money
Cons
Not permanent
Good place if you have a talent for being a Staffing Supervisor
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILNovember 18, 2017
Being a Staffing Supervisor was not my cup of tea. I am good with people just not good at being a Staffing Supervisor. I violated a cardinal rule when looking for a different position which resulted in my being let go. By interviewing with a competitor for a permanent placement, it had been found out and I was let go. I accepted the decision. However, beyond that it is a crazy environment. With poor and unprofessional management. The pay was not commensurate with the expectations.
Pros
People: clients and employees
Cons
Everything else
the reserves network
corn sorting - seasonal (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILOctober 24, 2017
the reserves network is a conscientious temp agency which connected me to work that i was suitable for. i never had to wonder if they were going to place me somewhere. communication was excellent. i would go to them again anytime. i feel that the reserves network placed me with work that was totally great for my requirements. i was only sad about one of the jobs as i really liked working there but there weren't enough hours to support my livelihood. that was the nature of the job so there was nothing to improve on i still enjoyed the assigment it will remain one of my favorite assignments that i've ever had anywhere.
Pros
great communication.
Cons
some of the work was perfect but not always enough hours or pay.
General Ledger
General Ledger Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, OHOctober 23, 2017
Was a contract company that put me into a temporary job at a glass facility. Had weekly pay and worked with getting me some training I needed to do my job successfully
Over All
Temp to Hire / Seal-Tite (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OHOctober 5, 2017
Temp. Service.Needs to offer better pay,benefits,holiday pay. need more jobs that are temp to hire.Management needs improvement.Hours were o k.Learned some job skills. Job was stressful most days. Did not know if you were going to have a job.
Pros
It is a job
Cons
bad benefits, no promise of a job
This job was great and productive.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 18, 2017
I really like working for reserves. This company along with the company they sent me to was wonderful I being professional. I would recommend anyone whose willing to work through reserves.
Pros
Work was steady and the pay was decent
Cons
I hate i had to move
Great temp service to work for
Worker (Current Employee) –  Matteson, ILSeptember 14, 2017
They are very nice and have good paying jobs which are looking to hire, not only that they have good contracts with the city of Chicago and cook county.
Great environment!
Lead Packer (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLAugust 20, 2017
Great people to work for. Always willing to go above and beyond for their clents. There's no better company to work for that places you in direct hire jobs for career advancement.
Very caring work facility.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Streator, ILAugust 20, 2017
All of the staff take the time to call the candidates matching job descriptions that need fulfilled. They care enough to help those in need of work...
Temp Agency
Warehouse Floater (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 10, 2017
Temp agency that placed me in a factory. Nothing wrong with the factory work, just the pay(due to it being a private plant) was too low, as well as the hours were open ended, meaning you went in at 6:30 in the morning, and only left when the job was completed.
Pros
Two 30 mins breaks
Cons
Open ended schedule
Great place
Dock receiver and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAAugust 8, 2017
they are a very professional and hands on staffing company that can get you placed in a job very fast . i had a very great experience with them. thank you
Pros
great
Cons
low pay
Productive place to work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 6, 2017
I enjoyed working for the company. The workload was fair and the income opportunity was fair. Job stability was uncertain: When the work load decline, your assignment ended.
Easily hired
Temp (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAAugust 4, 2017
I got hired immediately, which is a good thing. A little unprofessional, never checked back with me about work. Assignment was never ended. I did enjoy the fact that I got paid weekly.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
pay rate, service
Bad experience and misleading
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  RiddellAugust 1, 2017
Had a bad experience. I was told that the job that I was on would last until early August.. I only worked a week. When I got home that evening, I received a call from Reserve Network and told me that I need to turn in my stuff. No reason given. I was on time and did everything that was asked. They are not a true advocate for the employee. Would not recommend this agency to no one.
Management is professional
Administrative Services/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHJuly 26, 2017
There is no diversity in management. Management at Reserves Network really understand your level of skills and will place you according to your skill base.
Pros
Management is a good group of people
Cons
Need more diversity in the office
Warehouse
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 17, 2017
You dont have many hours considering you only make $9 an hour. It all depends on where they send you. If you have alot of bills to pay, i dont reccomend it.
Poorly assisted corporate management
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 16, 2017
Lowest pay in the biggest market - did not listen to office personnel to increase business - not in Louisville Market now as a result

Branch Manager was awesome

Area Manager was kind

Regional Manager was not visible
unfair! they burned me before i even worked for them!
none (Former Employee) –  Shorewood, ILJuly 8, 2017
The Shorewood IL office is unbelievable! Years ago i was supposed to start for them. It was an awful place with a constantly rotating schedule for lousy pay. And no shift differential. I did the professional thing and called them several days before i was scheduled to start and told them i changed my mind and was no longer interested in that position. So when i applied for something else they had YEARS later they rudely informed me they wouldn't work with me. I demanded to know why. They said it was because i called and cancelled my start date so they considered me unreliable! i said thats ridiculous! Unreliable would be not Calling days in advance and being a no call no show! Dont waste your time with them they do you dirty before you even work for them!
The really maddening part is i went to their office a few times in the past and gave them my name they had me sit there wasting hours of my time doing computer updates knowing they were not going to work with me!
Pros
Cons
unfair, do you dirty
temp service
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Matteson, ILJune 22, 2017
This job was through a temp service but being an office assistant was great. The actual job was ok there were a few problems with pay but other than that every thing was good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Reserves Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9