The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of the recruiting success throughout the organization for your designated site. This will be achieved through the development of local recruiting strategies by employing traditional sourcing methods and resources as well as developing new and creative recruiting ideas. The Local Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best every time!
Additional Essential Recruiting Functions
- The Recruiter takes the lead in all the sites recruitment activities ensuring that staff needs and objectives are met and exceeded.
- Seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Conduct reference and background checks on applicants.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals
- Build networks throughout the marketplace to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other appropriate venues that are approved by the company.
- Responsible for building contact database to meet current and future staffing (recruiting) needs.
- Develop and implement strategies to position the company as a "talent organization" who focuses on matching the right individual to the right role.
- Determine proper mix of sourcing modalities to ensure cost effective recruitment of quality candidates through various web sites, local advertising, universities, local relations with associations, etc.
- Refine and manage to consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support a highly positive candidate experience.
- Ensure integrity of data within the applicant tracking platform. Leverage system to continually build on the candidate pipeline.
- Source candidates for both customer service and customer sales positions within your location.
- Measure on-going effectiveness of pre-selection tools.
- Develop knowledge within your market as to where the best applicants come from * Coordinating the interviewing process for job applicants including applicant flow, scheduling, testing, interviewing and responding to applicants.
- Processing various forms including applications, employment, enrollment, personnel change information, and other confidential forms and records.
- Administering the real time data and tracking of recruiting and new hire process. Generating recruiting reports for management including monthly attrition/turnover reports, new hires/training reports, leave of absence etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Candidate should be a savvy, results-oriented individual with a high energy level and an enthusiastic approach
- Must be detail oriented, methodical
- Self-motivated with proven project management skills; experience managing multiple concurrent engagements a plus
- Demonstrate relationship and leadership skills to influence and work with multiple internal and external client contacts
- A strong focus; understanding and appreciative of contact and knowledge management
- Demonstrated record of success in increasingly responsible positions within the call center industry a plus
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
- Able to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment while generating significant output at high performance
- Strong skills and proficiency in MS Office product suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
1117 East Stuart Drive
Galax, Virginia 24333
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -