The Results Companies

The Results Companies Employee Reviews

Bad management, and training
customer support representative (Former Employee) –  Streator, ILDecember 22, 2015
I worked at Results for 9 months, training was very minimalistic, was not giving client policies to abide by, the expected you to know verbatim right out of training. Workplace was not well organized, alot of broken hardware, Mouse, keyboards, etc. Building uses passkey cards, but unfortunately some of the doors do not latch so they are useless, bathrooms are not well cleaned.
Pros
Decent Pay, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Broken equipment, vague training
Not very professional
Solicited sales of XM radio (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 10, 2015
It started out fine but after a couple months it went down hill. I saw if your friends with the supervisor you can get away with any thing. Every time I asked for help I could not get an answer. Not very professional at all.
Fun, Great people to work with, learn customer skills
Call Center Representative and Sales (Former Employee) –  Stuart, VANovember 24, 2015
Fun place to work, Meet Great People, Learn customer skills, Get bonuses for doing good. Good enviroment to be. Lots of incentives if you meet your numbers, unlimited overtime, comfortable enviroment to be yourself
Pros
two fifteen minute paid breaks, fun enviroment
Cons
sit all day in a chair, customers get irritated
Office politics took the cake
N/A (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 14, 2015
Worked for this place for more than 3 years! I loved the challenges that came with the title.

Seems like if you werent brown nosing to the most tenured corporate folks, they would find any way to get rid of you.

If your opinions didnt match to theirs then you are wrong. This lady I worked for was no leader, she was the worst corporate individual I had ever worked for.
New site director is a push over.

Happy to not be there anymore.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Favoritism
hectic with no true management
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Stuart, VANovember 13, 2015
The company is not well managed by on the floor management. You climb the ladder due to who you know not what you know.The breaks you may be scheduled will not be given due to high call volume. I for a fact went one day 6 hours no break no lunch and was pentalized for going to the bathroom. I do NOT recommend The Results Companies Stuart to anyone.
Nice break room
Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Paris, TXNovember 10, 2015
Break room has a small store as well as small kitchen and a ping pong table for the employees to use on breaks and lunches.
Abundant amount of lockers to keep personal items and large tables.
Pros
Lots of space
Did not enjoy working here, not a place for me at all.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stuart, VAOctober 14, 2015
I answered telephone calls from customers who had questions regarding their healthcare plan. Entered information into a computer and filed paperwork. The management was rude. Co-workers done nothing but gossip and act like children. The did not prepare you for the job before putting you on calls with customers asking questions.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
It was a great company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  UtahOctober 5, 2015
Overall I liked working there. It is a great work enviroment, always something going on, everyone got along, we had lots of work parties, we did lots of lunches. The work was really easy, and lots of room to grow, co-workers were great.
Results has wonderful clients
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Streator, ILSeptember 28, 2015
I gained an abundance of call center management experience. I enjoyed working closely with the clients I maintained for several years.
friendly/family like environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 25, 2015
The Results was a learning in process. You work, review and progress. Very well trained management. My coworkers lacked respect. The hardest part of this job was wearing the headset all day on my little ears, but the most enjoyable part of my job was learning and interaction with my customers on the calls.
Pros
customer service
Cons
short breaks and lunches
Decent place to work
Mentor (Current Employee) –  Streator, ILSeptember 21, 2015
Results is a decent place to work. Its a difficult environment. It would be good for someone who likes a fast paced environment
Laid back workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXSeptember 17, 2015
Very laid back but strict. can work upwards of 9 hours with two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. Don't be late ever. You are trained on site for the position you receive. Sit down job
I would not work here again
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSSeptember 5, 2015
I would not work here again,
the job was fine but the HR and management team is lacking in strategy and overall care for its employees/ coworkers
Decent place to work if you need it
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 4, 2015
You sit and take inbound calls (unless you're in sales) at your desk with scheduled breaks.The job itself is too easy (can be a boon for a lot of people) and very repetitive, such is the nature of most call centers. One gets burnt out very quickly, the company itself has a very high turnover rate. As long as you are not a complete screw-up though you can start earning 13$/hr pretty quickly.
Pros
Always hiring. Decent compensation.
Cons
Very tedious and management is a joke.
Enjoyable work and easy happy environment
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, KSSeptember 3, 2015
I learned a lot about working with health insurance claims, adjustments, and communicating with providers I got a lot of great experience I wish the company would have kept the site in my town, only downside would be our office was located basically in a basement of a building near the river which was nice view and computer work is hard to sit all day. Overall good experience.
Typical day consists of 14 - 16 hours, management very aggressive but inexperienced. Agents are hard working, management unrealistic expectations
Site Operations Director (Current Employee) –  Stuart, VAAugust 30, 2015
Company transitioning, extremely fast-paced environment. Passionate and determined management, growth causing large amounts of burn out, work/life balance is non-existent. Great amount of growth/opportunity. Perfect job for those entering the workforce and eager for advancement, good fit for those without families.
Pros
Great growth potential
Cons
work/life balance
"good place to start better place to stay"
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KsAugust 21, 2015
This is the company motto. I was there for two years, The turn over rate was crazy. They never really provided advanced notice on schedule changes, nepotism was rampant in the work place as was male chauvinism. I was promised advancement but never was given the opportunities to do so. But they had me going above and beyond my job requirements daily without recognition.
Flexible place to work
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLAugust 12, 2015
Very structured. The breaks and lunches are very short. The management are playful and not on task. There is motivation with prizes and gift cards.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
short breaks, pay
Friendly Place
Associate Training Professional (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSAugust 8, 2015
My time at this company was awesome! I was able to advance quickly, management was nice and helpful. The people were friendly and the constructive criticism was very helpful.
Pros
awesome work presence
Cons
short breaks
Good experience
Mentor Sponsor (Current Employee) –  Streator, ILAugust 6, 2015
I learned a lot about healthcare that I was unaware of before joining the company. It has given me so much knowledge and experience in the healthcare field.