The Results Companies Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 27, 2017
I didn't go past the training. I was told during my interview that it was a Customer Service job. When I got half way through training I was told it was Retention job. They don't even offer commission for saving an account. This company doesn't care about their customers. They want you to harass the customer til either they hang up or ask for a Supervisor. And getting a Supervisor to take the call is a joke. This is the worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
Cons
You don't get paid holidays.
People were great, poor hourly wage, poor training Martinsville, VA
Advanced Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAFebruary 24, 2017
Most of the people were great but some supervisors were very immature and liked some of his trainees a little too much. Nobody seemed to care. Half the people were high on drugs, very obviously, and again, nobody seemed to care. The area I was "trained" in, expected us to know 20+ programs in 5 weeks! Was like high school all over again but even worse. Abnormal expectations of employees. Can lose your job in a split second. Don't waste your time or energy!
Pros
Meet some cool people
Cons
Inadequate training, "management"
Not worth it
CSM wellcare (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXMarch 17, 2017
Training is basic. When you hit the floor and ask questions they give the wrong info then blame you when you repeat to the client. The mgt will not work with you they are very unfriendly. Management prefers to threaten you. Attendance policy is one of the worst point systems I have seen. if you need a schedule change or day off forget it, they would rather fire you. Most of the employees are jerks that have no problem being disrespectful. There has been physical and verbal fights on the floor. Too much negativities to list. Pay is low with no raises. Bonuses ? What bonuses?. One of the worst call centers in the company and area.
Pros
You got a job
Cons
Working there
Not a good place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, FLMarch 23, 2017
This place is good for students just getting out of high school cause that's mostly what's out there. Bad trainer, management, pay $8.50 hourly who can live off of that. The call center is small reps are loud and don't care if there co-workers are on the phone.they smoke weed in the parking lot day and nite cause there's no security there and when the call center was open til 11pm the reps was drinking alcohol in a undercover cup. This is the worst company I've worked for in my entire life. You have to clock out to go to the bathroom.
Pros
Nothing good to say
Cons
Bad pay
Productive and fun place to work with incentives
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 16, 2017
The Results Companies is a great place to work. They work with people that have school schedules and are willing to put you with a schedule that doesn't conflict with your school. They have amazing trainers and fun events that take place during work hours.
Pros
The job is extremely easy.
Cons
You have to completely log out to go to the bathroom, So you will not get paid during the time you are in the bathroom, And lunches are way too short of a time.
Customer and employee focused workplace.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 5, 2017
The Results Companies (Nashville) has a comfortable enviornment, management is very kind, they are always willing to help you learn how to get your job done be it through group training or one on one coaching with your supervisor. Their motto of "Expect Greater" encourages everyone to strive for success in everything that you do, be it your professional or personal goals.
Pros
Quarterly "Results Days"
Cons
Very strict time schedules
Very poor management and childish environment
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAMarch 20, 2017
Bad management, they work for themselves only. Poor work quality and ethic, most supervisors hate helping the agents on calls and terrible rules. They management worry about the wrong thing and needs a lot of inprovement. Environment sucks, feels like your in higschool all over again, overall not a good company. They also cheat you on your hours constantly
Pros
Breaks
Not what I expected
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stuart, VAJanuary 28, 2017
I was first put into a department that I loved and then without warning I was told I would be going to a more stressful undesirable job to me, without a choice. The training was inadequate, the service to the customers was poor and supervisors has little training as well. Management did not follow the company handbook and imposed their own rules of operation. Any question about these changes usually resulted in a disciplinary action.
Pros
Nice working environment, fun rewards and holidays.
Cons
Poor communication between management and employees. High turnover, very stressful
only as a last resort
Associate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJanuary 23, 2017
I worked at results for over a year and became an "associate trainer" after 6 months which means all the responsibility with no pay increase.The supervision is a joke and the culture is horrible.How can you feel secure when you can get fired on a whim. Favoritism runs rampant and certain employees who kiss butt enough can do whatever they want.They say they are a family but that's only for management.The bosses have no accountability and will make an employee handle a situation when management needs to step in.Just aviod at all costs unless you are willing to give up your personal life.
Pros
The people
Cons
Management, Pay, expected to work whenever they want you to.
Clear and concise training and duties
Licensed IMM Sales Associate (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJanuary 19, 2017
Enrolled new members in major medical insurance plans after thoroughly educating the prospect in the product.
Worked with little supervision and enjoyed sharing knowledge with the team I was assigned with.
The hardest part was disappointing prospective callers who could not afford the product.
I am sorry this was a temporary position because the training I received was thorough and intense for such a short period.
Pros
Great location.
Cons
Temporary position
Good time filler until you find something better.
Assist members (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLMarch 5, 2017
I worked for Results for a short time. The pay is low. Just a bit over minimum wage when most call centers in the area start at 9.50 and up. Attendance policy is garbage. I was unable to schedule days off for doctor appointments. Only court hearings. It wasn't the worst place I've worked at, but definitely down there with them. Work equipment i.e. desks and chairs are garbage.
More Hours
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Streator, ILFebruary 17, 2017
I was in the sales department selling Sirius XM radio to customers who signed p for the free subscription. The supervisors were nice but they also had their favorites. Most of the customers did not want to move pats the free trials, that was the hardest part, convincing them that it was a good idea butt I usually manages to push through with a good personality and a smiling voice.
Horrible Management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 4, 2017
The management doesn't care about their employees. There will be issues with your paycheck and you won't get the bonuses you've earned until you call the out on cheating you. They will not work around school schedules. They play favoritism and let their supervisors goof off/smoke 90% of the day. When they say there is opportunity to earn more and get raises, they lied. They will not give any raises to employees regardless of how many years they have worked there.
Pros
Will hire ANYONE
Cons
Will try not to pay you, takes months to fix schedule mistakes, management doesn't care
unfair
CTO centralized telephonic outreach (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJanuary 5, 2017
work place is moderate. business casual attire. generally a nice work culture(you make a lot of friends).I worked there for one year. A lot of favoritism, not much room for advancement unless you personally know one of the higher ups. Very unprofessional, they put no difference between their work and home life, bring outside problems in.
Pros
Cons
no benefits, take your 15 minutes paid break from your check if your even seconds late
Friendly and inviting enviornment focused on customer service.
Hire, train and coach team of 15+ agents (Current Employee) –  Provo, UT 84606February 15, 2017
My experience at the Results Companies has been pleasant overall. Very pleasant and high paying employment. I would recommend for anyone that is looking to really improve their customer service skills.
Pros
Frequest breaks throughout the work.
Cons
No cell phone policy but only to protect our customers.
Very high tension, Competitive workplace
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVFebruary 19, 2017
Can be very tiring and stressing during work weeks. Management needs to train better as well as keep employees motivated better. Very supportive upper management, although favorites and nitpicks are played. Bonus system can be very rewarding to employees but also needs to be redone.
Pros
good money if dedicated
Cons
very long hours and no phones. Period
Unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLMarch 21, 2017
I also had the experience with this employer in not able to move up in the company, no pay raises, and benefits were not offered. I have to have benefits with my employer That was the downside with this company and the building was old and outdated. The area always caused water problems within the company site
Pros
medical knowledge
Cons
no benefits
Good place to work if you like costumer service
Costumer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTMarch 4, 2017
My opinion of call centers has definitely improved since I have worked for results. But I that doesn't mean I want to work there for much longer. Nothing against Results I have just been coming to learn that call centers aren't for me. I prefer much less costumer interaction. None if I could manage to find it.
Ok place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXFebruary 7, 2017
There needs to be some changes, but it can work. There are a lot of things that I disagree with about that place, I know that some of the managment is the major problem I. That place. If they could get different supervisors and management I think it would have a much better affect on people that work There.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Short breaks and short lunch.
Unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Collinsville, VAFebruary 22, 2017
I think that this job could have been a job that could have been my career but they could not get their payroll right.Checks were always incorrect and the HR really didn't care. I worked a lot of overtime and have yet to see the money. Management checks were even short.
Pros
overtime, lunch time, location
Cons
HR, payroll, hourly wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Results Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8