The Right Approach is seeking a highly qualified (certificated teacher or masters degree) special needs teacher or counselor to work for our high-end after school tutoring company.
- 2+ years teaching experience
- BA/MA in special education/counseling
- clear communicator who can meet with families and students to create IEPs
- able to teach students of all learning needs in grades K-5 in various subjects
- well-versed in Waldorf methodologies
This position is part time (10-15 hours/week) and has flexible hours. You will be considered as an independent contractor, with an hourly pay rate of $30-$40 depending on your level of expertise. Potential for medical benefits upon meeting a certain amount of tutoring hours. If you are interested in this position, please send your resumé and cover letter via email. You will not be considered for this position if we do not receive BOTH these pieces of information. To learn more about our company, please visit www.therightapproach-ed.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!