The Right Staff Employee Reviews in United States

Great temp agency!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNApril 15, 2016
I really enjoy working with the right staff. they were very nice when i interviewed. they got me a job right away and when my assignments end they always get me on a new one right away. my recruiter calls me to make sure i'm enjoying my job. I like that he checks in with me, it shows that they really care about me and i'm not just another "temp employee." I would recommend them to everyone looking for a job!
Great staffing agency!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNDecember 3, 2015
i really liked working with the right staff. they were able to place me at a great office job assignment. my recruiter was really nice and easy to work with. i could tell he wanted to find me a job asap and he did! he always responded to my phone calls or emails when i had questions. i was sad when my assignment had ended because it was only temporary but they are working on finding me a new one right away. i am very anxious to start a new assignment with the right staff!
Pros
recruiters, pay
Cons
short assignment
Warm welcome, cold exit
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 29, 2015
I was a recruiter on a temp-to-hire basis. Friendly supervisors and coworkers that were supportive and there to answer any questions I had during my training, if you could call it training.

However, one of the most essential parts of training, feedback, was non-existent. I did everything that was asked of me and never asked anyone to "hold my hand." I was led to believe I was coming along just fine until they completely blindsided me one day and let me go. Said it wasn't a good fit and left no other explanation.

It was a very smile-in-your-face, stab-you-in-the-back experience. They're all recruiters so they can put a smile on when they need to I suppose. If you're reading this and want to become a recruiter or work in HR, I advise you to steer clear of The Right Staff.
Pros
Friendly faces, free lunch on Fridays
Cons
No job security, inadequate training methods, poor management

Comment – November 18, 2015

This individual had many positive qualities, but not everyone has the ability to perform the tasks of a successful recruiter. We wish this person much success moving forward. Thank you.

Fast paced environment
Account Manager/ Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 30, 2015
They are a family company and a recruiting agency that actually does value you as an employee, excellent President/CEO. Fast paced work environment but you get out what you put in. Lots of opportunity to advance.
Pros
Monthly bonus based on work you put in, monthly team events, yearly employee appreciation dinner and awards
Cons
Base pay could be higher
Great place to work!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJune 4, 2015
I love working for The Right Staff. The recruiters at The Right Staff are very friendly and professional. They were so good at helping me find work! When one of my assignments ended they were ready to help me find a new one and they did! I'm glad i took a chance on a staffing agency and i'm glad it was THE RIGHT STAFF!
Don't waste your time.
Supervised. (Former Employee) –  Maple groveApril 29, 2015
They will have you come in fill out the paperwork make it sound good. Then you never hear anything after they send out your resume. Like others said they are just trying to fit numbers.
Pros
Non
Cons
the whole thing
productive place to work
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNMay 1, 2015
very hard job, but very fun to work at. Love the change of pace that i get and the new people i get to work with at each job. each location changes on what i do
Pros
change, good pay
Cons
no cons
false advertising open positions
never called (Former Employee) –  maple grove, mnJuly 27, 2014
I registered with this agency did testing gave all my per information over 1year ago and they've not sent me on Any assignments. They wheel you in to have you complete tax incentives forms from the government so that they receive money for registering you but Then they don't call you for work. I have friends who've gone through this same issue with the right staff in maple grove. Liners and a waste of time.
Pros
provided a false hope of making you feel like they have a job for you so no prosn
Cons
never help you or call you for assignments like all other agencies
False advertising
Unemployment (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove MNFebruary 14, 2015
Lied about jobs. Blabbered on about benefits I'll never have. Asked me the same questions I told the secretary and filled out online and filled out AGAIN at the agency. Biggest. Waste. Of. Time.
Cons
everything
productive and great co-workers
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNMay 17, 2014
I have learned new things in the warehouse field and i am a quick learner.
Great Staff, friendly and concise
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 2, 2012
I love working for the Right Staff they have great placement, as well as friendly service.