The Ritz-Carlton Employee Reviews

excellent work environment
Retail Buyer/Manager (Former Employee) –  Key Biscayne, FLDecember 1, 2016
I learned all of my customer service skills at the Ritz-Carlton They are known for their service and as such the training I received I will neber forget. It allowed me to move from there to a 5 star 5 diamond hotel like the Mandarin Oriental
Productive and fun work place
Club Member (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 29, 2016
The best place I have been apart of, very good hard working people I worked for. They make sure your well feed and also give you the opportunity to learn any and every department you would like to work in to figure out if that's what you wanna be or choose other wise
Pros
Great people
Cons
No cons at all
family friendly and supportive work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 29, 2016
i loved working for this company. they cared about their employees and their families. the hardest part about working there was not having a set schedule especially after having my son.
Pros
fun and supportive
Cons
no set schedules
top quality benefits and values
engineer 4 (Current Employee) –  Amelia Island, FLNovember 27, 2016
good company overall but can get over run with incompetent managers that have little respect for people under them. very high paced buisness and you lose your holidays working for this company
Good work place
Housekeeping Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 25, 2016
Every day is a new challenge otherwise is a exiting place to work and
the ladies and gentleman enjoy came to work everyday to bring excellence service to our guest.
fun workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 22, 2016
cleaned assigned rooms. I learned how that hotel cleaned there rooms. management was professional. co workers were friendly and polite . there was no hard part at the job.
Cultural experience
Sr. Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 22, 2016
The Ritz Carlton hotel is a mix of different cultures, all of them working magnificently together to make a great ambiance for the guest. As a worker, they make you feel at home and always put you first. It is a place of great opportunity if you are looking for growing/
Excellent Place to Work!
Photography Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dana Point, CANovember 19, 2016
A++ Fantastic!!! Solid employment and management. Great work environment. Professional and fresh.Beautiful scenery and class people to help assist. I highly recommend for employment. My commute was a little too far, so I had to relocate jobs.

I worked in the photography studio but everyone in the hotel was genuinely friendly and extremely nice.
Pros
Free Meals
understaffed and somewhat friendly work environment
HR Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  bahrainNovember 15, 2016
although it is a rich company, they do not invest in a quality office space and they are extremely understaffed trying to save money for the company when obviously the company can do better, which cause overtime work and more stress to employees.
Pros
Good people
Cons
although it is a rich company, they do not invest in a quality office space.
Lobby Ambassidor
Lobby Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 14, 2016
Over see the flow of the lobby and was the first person the guest would see when entering the hotel. Had to manage the flow and maintain a professional and courteous manner
Best hotel brand I have ever worked for
Event Concierge (Current Employee) –  Marina del Rey, CANovember 11, 2016
By far the best hotel brand I've worked for and there have been plenty. They value work life balance and care about their employees. You must be willing to bleed blue to thrive here.
Company culture is incomparable
Senior Catering Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 9, 2016
The company culture and values are fantastic. The Buckhead property is iconic as it was the first in the brand. Marriott is known for not compensating well so that's something to consider.
Good Company
Server (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CANovember 5, 2016
Serve food and beverages. Answer questions on menu, communicate with the kitchen regarding any special needs. Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order. Maintain cleanliness of work and guest areas. Present check to guest and process payment. Complete closing duties, including restocking items, polish silverware,etc.
Amazing company with room to grow and advance
Manager (Former Employee) –  The ritz Carlton Naples and PhiladelphiaOctober 29, 2016
The Ritz Carlton is all about continuously improving service through the use of observation, tracking, and quality techniques. Management leads by example and the ladies and gentlemen guide each other to maintain and exceed the Gold standards. The Ritz Carlton working experience will change your entire mind, body, and soul, helping you instinctively understand how to anticipate the guest needs and it will spill into how you live your life outside of the Ritz Carlton. I worked for 6 years with them and loved every minute and I worked my way into management and helped open multiple locations. You will love working with this company and you will feel special creating world class service with a team that makes guests gush how wonderful the service is.
Pros
Free dry cleaned uniforms, free food, great employee appreciation
Cons
Work all holidays and weekends are busiest times
Just a day at work
Cook Two (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 28, 2016
I come to work and try to learn something new from my coworkers or just do my job better then the day before. The hardest part would have to be trying something new. With that there comes making mistakes and learning from that.
Excellent
Membership Executive (Former Employee) –  MauiOctober 27, 2016
Great company with a high pedigree of competency and customer service. Advancement is a high priority from within. Excellent benefits and great culture.
Efficient workplace with excellent commission
Server (Current Employee) –  Amelia Island, FLOctober 16, 2016
This job taught me about time management, multi-tasking, working under pressure, etc. Having to deal with 10-100 customers in a day either over a spread of 1-8 hours. I had to use proper language techniques taught in several different required courses taken throughout the year while working quickly to get the product to them that they requested, as well as ensuring my fellow employees made these products correctly and to the standards required.
Pros
free meals and the opportunity to work in several different departments
Cons
oddly timed break at the very beginning of shift (department specific)
very good place to work
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoOctober 15, 2016
From the first moment i step to the Ritz-Carlton to do the interview i was overwhelm. The fine touch all the employee had with me.
Pros
well organize
Cons
non
Productive Work Environment Where You Can Continuously Learn and Grow
Catering Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 7, 2016
The Ritz-Carlton is a place where you can always contiguously learn and grow. They provide the finest services to not only their guests but to their ladies and gentlemen as well.
a wonderful workplace
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 3, 2016
i done roomattendent an turndow both i cleaned the guest rooms empty trash refresh towels refill ice buskets make beds close cutains clean bed an bathroom if needed to be done
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break

4.5