The Ritz-Carlton

The Ritz-Carlton Employer Reviews

Hard to get in easy to get let go
Cook 3 Garde Manger (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours
While at the Ritz Carlton Atlanta it was always busy. While there you really don't have a life but it can be the most rewarding experience.
Enthusiastic goal driven enviorment
Manager On Duty (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 8, 2014
Pros: great team environment
Cons: short breaks due to overwhelming calls at times.
Typical - As Manager on Duty I assist every department in making sure that they are not being bombarded with calls, incidents and deliveries. When they are I step in to help my teams as we are a small team on overnight and have to take responsibility of the entire hotel.

What I have learned - We are all needed to perform to our best ability. If one – more... department is now working up to par we as a hotel have to come together and find out what is wrong. One person or department can give the guests a wrong final impression on how the hotel is ran.

Management - Upper management seems to be strickly by the book no matter what the circumstances are. Sometimes by the book isn't best as decisions have to be made sometimes by one thinking about the senario that took place and how it started and ended.

Co-workers - Best part of the company. No matter what happens or what we go through there are no grudges held and we can be friends/associates once the issue has been taken care of. enjoy working together no matter what race, creed, or ethnicity.

Hardest part - To have ideas ignored or for someone to say that it has been like this for the longest and there is no changing it (Even if negative).

Most Enjoyable - To be able to make a guest/customer smile based on how I took care of them or thought about them during troubled times by making a simple gesture as a phone call to follow-up with them after an incident. Just to be able to see or hear the guests excitement and joy when you have made their day when you actually took care of the issue first hand and not passed it on to anyone. – less
Great work environment with challenging and interesting problems
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 25, 2014
Responsible for all mechanical and electrical equipment in hotel.
fun place to work with nice coworkers
server/bartender (Former Employee), Henderson, NVAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great money
Cons: stressed out management
I had a good time working for the ritz and allways had a fun time working with coworkers.
Team Ritz
Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), St Thomas, VIAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
Lovely place to work. The benefits were great for your self or family. Me and my member became great friends at the end till this day.
Amazing Company
Server pool and beach (Current Employee), Lido Key, FLJuly 30, 2014
I truly love working for The Ritz Carlton and highly recommend it to everyone.
The best hotel in PR.
Cage Cashier (Former Employee), carolina PR.July 28, 2014
A great , organized enviroment with guest service standars that top the industry.
Great Experience
Loss Prevention Supervisor/Hotel Night Manager (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: free lunch, and free uniforms cleaning
Teaches you a lot of life skills. Good opportunity for growth, and cross training.
Great place to grow professionally
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 17, 2014
Fast-paced and fun.
There was a great opportunity for me to grow.
Summer evening position
Evening Valet (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJuly 15, 2014
Pros: driving high-end vehicles
Cons: working in extreme heat
This position required interacting with wealthy individuals and handling their vehicles with care and respect. The hardest part of the job was working in the heat and the most enjoyable part was driving high-end vehicles.
Excellent Hospitality Business
Engineering Department Coordinator (Former Employee), Key Biscayne, FLJuly 6, 2014
Pros: very good benefits
Cons: when customers where not 100% satisfied.
I enjoyed working in the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne, because it was a solid company, very organized, and I was part of the inauguration of the Hotel. A typical day, I would receive request from the Housekeeping Department or the Front Desk , about a customer request for a maintenance issue, such as electrical or plumbing. Then, I had to inform the Maintenance – more... Staff in order to have it resolved. Every day I had meetings with the Director of Engineering and the maintenance staff, to improve service in general. – less
Wonderful place to work
Server Members Club (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLJuly 1, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: schedule changes to suit demands
Great place to meet people from all over the world, rich and famous. Ritz Carlton corporate training, and learning hospitality skills.
Great people, long hours
Assistant Director of Finance & Accounting (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 1, 2014
Hotels are open 24 hours. Nonstop. Great fun energetic employees. Long hours. Good benefits. Awesome management.
productive and fun workplace
Cook II (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2014
Pros: pay, employee lunches, hotel benefits
Cons: work hours
Wonderful company! Great Management staff that WANTS you to advance in your career.
Great Experience
Room Service Attendant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2014
Great work experience. Enjoyed working for the company and wish I could go back.
Fabulous place for a family vacation
Hostess (Former Employee), Miami Beach, FLJune 17, 2014
The Ritz Carlton experience is unforgetable.As a hostess i had the pleasure to meet great people and celebrities.The hotel offers the most luxury amenities for its guests.Very skilled and well trained staff.The company and its benefits are impressive.
exquisite company ethic
official Sommelier (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 16, 2014
refined company for refined employees
established a code of respect between employees of every department, caliber and hierarchy
Ritz Carlton
Guest Relations (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2014
Pros: hotel benefits and the opportunity to help people daily
Cons: job security
Elegant place to work.

A chance to give someone an experience of a life time.
Everyone is like Family.
Accounting Manager (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLJune 8, 2014
Everyone at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company treats each other with Respect.
Great culture
Tennis Instructor (Former Employee), Naples, FLJune 5, 2014
I taught tennis in sunny Florida and the experience was great. Good clientele, hours, and the pay couldn't have been better.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Ritz-Carlton

The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is the parent company to the luxury hotel chain, The Ritz-Carlton Hotels. Ritz-Carlton – Read more

The Ritz-Carlton Photos