The Ritz-Carlton Employee Reviews

is a great company with great people. is a good place to work.
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 28, 2015
I like doing what I do, why the work is not work for me. Because I really like what I do. Every day I like to learn new things. To give the guest unforgettable experince.
Resort Employee (Current Employee), Dana Point, CAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits
Cons: None
Wonderful place to work. Strong employee relations. Everyone always gives 100%. You don't hear "that is not my job". Great pay and benefits.
BY FAR THE RITZ CARLTON HAVE BEEN THE BEST PLACE TO WORK FOR ME.
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 20, 2015
BY FAR THE RITZ CARLTON HAVE BEEN THE BEST PLACE TO WORK FOR ME. ALSO THE LEARN AND GROW BENEFIT IS WELL EXCERSISED IN THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Great work environment
Loss Prevention (Former Employee), Key BiscayneAugust 11, 2015
A typical day working at the Ritz as an overnight loss prevention officer required me to maintain a strict routine. Day by day I implemented a checklist which enabled me to accomplish all tasks that needed to be done by the overnight team. The hardest part of my job was ensuring all the tasks were taken care of and providing the safety of the guests and employees.
It was a fun place to work,there was never a dull moment,It was like we were one big family
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 5, 2015
I enjoyed working at The Ritz Carlton, it was exciting ,i got to meet people from all over the world.Every day was different. Management was fare they always came up with something creative to make the job exciting.I got alone with my co workers.There was nothing hard about the job.The most exciting things were that i got to meet regular people as well as famous people.
Productive and Kind Workplace.
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 5, 2015
I would gladly work for the company again. I was disappointed to have to leave and have tried to find work with them elsewhere.
Great company to work for.
Laundry Operation Manager (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 5, 2015
The Ladies and Gentlemen are the most important resources to service commitment to our guest. I fully embrace that philosophy.
Serving was always a pleasure
Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 2, 2015
working for The Ritz-Carlton has been the best experience ever. It has allowed me to learn my strengths and my weakness. I have grown as a professional and as a human being. This company will always be my ultimate favorite place of employment and career.
Proactive workplace
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Saint ThomasJuly 27, 2015
great customer service attributes
good compensation
customer appreciation
Great atmosphere, management is honest
Food server (Former Employee), Naples, FlJuly 20, 2015
Pros: all day dining room for free
Cons: very slow during summer
The Ritz Carlton Golf Resort of NapIes is a five diamond Hotel, families oriented with thee busy restaurants and several activities specially for kids. Shuttle available for transportation and tours. One of the biggest place for the Golfers to be in Naples. Great benefits for employees, a dedicated management. A multi cultural environnement makes it a very fun place to work.
Greatest Job of my Life!!!
Cook I (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2015
Pros: work with the best ingredents in the world
Cons: not enough time to learn everything
There isnt enough words to describe the life and culinary lessons I recived with THE greatest brand!!! I owe my caree to the great leaders i worked for and team that help me go from a cafateria cook to a Restaurant manager.
Review
SENIOR MEETINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS MANAGER (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 15, 2015
Good place to work with opportunities to learn & grow in various departments. Diverse workplace with engaging ladies & gentlemen.
A diverse and exciting work environmet
Director of Loss Prevention (Former Employee), Kapalua, HIJuly 13, 2015
Pros: diverse work environment, great pay and benefits
Cons: limitied opportunities for advancement
Five Star service provider and a great organization to work for. Provided a great work environment for employees and was a great learning environment on how to provide the highest levels of service.
VIP Guests
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: See VIP's
Cons: advancement
If you are a veteran associate and like to deal with VIP's this is the place to work.There are associates that have been their a long time and they enjoy taking care of the guests.
Hotel company with a big facade
Pastry Cook III (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Central location downtown and benefits
Cons: mangement and the lack of teamwork
The hotel company is probably great, but my property is not very great at treating employees with respect and advancement from within.
Important workplace to Succeed.
garde manger chef, sous chef (Former Employee), Pentagon, DCJune 26, 2015
Pros: Treat You as a King When You Got Hire from Other 5 star Hotels.
Cons: Long Hours of work as a Salary Manager.
Great Place to Start and Succeed Career, and then some. Very High Standard of working Environment, Excellent Place as Your Background and Backbone of Your Future Career.
great work enviornment
Banqut Server (Former Employee), Naples, FLJune 24, 2015
During season we could have coffee brake, breakfast buffet, lunch, and plated dinner for multiple groups through the full seven days . co-worker and captains are all hands on with a great attitude.
Achieving and implementing all I learned in my career.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Circular Quay SydneJune 19, 2015
Pros: The "Motto", the mystic
Cons: Living too far from work
Punctuality starting the day. Learned to work with different staff in different areas and no job is too little. Trying to work with co-workers and see the way they work and vice-versa. Seeing Managment around as part of the team.

The hardes part learning to be discreet! and the most enjoyable learning in my position from the best in the Evening.
Changed my life for the better
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 19, 2015
Pros: They are the best and live up to the reputation
Cons: night shift
Provides the finest customer service and facilities for our guest who will always enjoy a warm relaxed and refined ambiance. - part of the company credo. It also does this for employees as well
Guest Services
Assisting guests and clients (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 15, 2015
Pros: employee incentives, teamwork, caring management
Cons: short breaks, poor healthcare
I loved this job! The call center/guest services position was really taxing at time, but the company incentives and work culture was amazing! The hotel provided great employee meals for $2 a day and we had access to the pool and gym equipment. It was REALLY corporate, but if you know how to play the game, Ritz was a great company to work for
Industry