The Ritz-Carlton

The Ritz-Carlton Employer Reviews

Great place to grow professionally
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 17, 2014
Fast-paced and fun.
There was a great opportunity for me to grow.
Summer evening position
Evening Valet (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJuly 15, 2014
Pros: driving high-end vehicles
Cons: working in extreme heat
This position required interacting with wealthy individuals and handling their vehicles with care and respect. The hardest part of the job was working in the heat and the most enjoyable part was driving high-end vehicles.
Excellent Hospitality Business
Engineering Department Coordinator (Former Employee), Key Biscayne, FLJuly 6, 2014
Pros: very good benefits
Cons: when customers where not 100% satisfied.
I enjoyed working in the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne, because it was a solid company, very organized, and I was part of the inauguration of the Hotel. A typical day, I would receive request from the Housekeeping Department or the Front Desk , about a customer request for a maintenance issue, such as electrical or plumbing. Then, I had to inform the Maintenance – more... Staff in order to have it resolved. Every day I had meetings with the Director of Engineering and the maintenance staff, to improve service in general. – less
Wonderful place to work
Server Members Club (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLJuly 1, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: schedule changes to suit demands
Great place to meet people from all over the world, rich and famous. Ritz Carlton corporate training, and learning hospitality skills.
Great people, long hours
Assistant Director of Finance & Accounting (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 1, 2014
Hotels are open 24 hours. Nonstop. Great fun energetic employees. Long hours. Good benefits. Awesome management.
productive and fun workplace
Cook II (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2014
Pros: pay, employee lunches, hotel benefits
Cons: work hours
Wonderful company! Great Management staff that WANTS you to advance in your career.
Great Experience
Room Service Attendant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2014
Great work experience. Enjoyed working for the company and wish I could go back.
Fabulous place for a family vacation
Hostess (Former Employee), Miami Beach, FLJune 17, 2014
The Ritz Carlton experience is unforgetable.As a hostess i had the pleasure to meet great people and celebrities.The hotel offers the most luxury amenities for its guests.Very skilled and well trained staff.The company and its benefits are impressive.
exquisite company ethic
official Sommelier (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 16, 2014
refined company for refined employees
established a code of respect between employees of every department, caliber and hierarchy
Ritz Carlton
Guest Relations (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2014
Pros: hotel benefits and the opportunity to help people daily
Cons: job security
Elegant place to work.

A chance to give someone an experience of a life time.
Professional, 5 star service,
Bartender and food and beverage server (Former Employee), Powerscourt, Co. Wicklow IrelandJune 8, 2014
Pros: free lunch, holiday benefits, discounts.
Cons: long hours
Hospitality, (Days / Hours and start times vary)
Customer service, Barista, bartending, food safety, food service (fine dining).
Excellent mangement.
Friendly, professional and culturally diverse staff.
Long hours,
Guest engagement / job satisfaction.
Great culture
Tennis Instructor (Former Employee), Naples, FLJune 5, 2014
I taught tennis in sunny Florida and the experience was great. Good clientele, hours, and the pay couldn't have been better.
Best Hotel Company in the World
Manager (Former Employee), South FloridaJune 5, 2014
Pros: culture, standards, leadership
Cons: do not know
Best culture, standards, growth. They really care for the employees. I would go back.
Excelent Hospitality Program where you feel like a winner
Server/Trainer (Former Employee), Palm Beach, FLJune 4, 2014
Pros: great work environment, always learning something new
Cons: nothing. if you live for hospitality thats the right place to be
Best Luxury Hotel brand to work for
great chances of growing within the company
a sense of being part of something big is always there
hardest thing is to accept mediocre service after learning from the best
best part is telling everyone who do you work for and seeing the mesmerized faces.
I always look forward to going to work
Loss Prevention Officer (Current Employee), Snger Island FloridaJune 2, 2014
Pros: beautiful people and setting
A typical day at work starts with a beautiful well rounded gathering of management and employees. Talk about upcoming and that days events.
productive and solid company
Private Chef (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale Beach, FLJune 1, 2014
Pros: all
Cons: n/a
4 stars good company and fun to for.good benefits and great team
peaceful
Stewarding (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 31, 2014
good with people, team players, on times, good reliable, hard working, love with people
I Like to work at Ritz Carlton, because of the work and the teams player .
Housekeeper/House person (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 19, 2014
Working at Ritz Carlton was the best think happen to me. This job though me so much how to clean to be a team player ,how to work hard and how to be a ladies and gantlemen serving ladies and gantlemen. How to honest an how to serve.
Its a ok
Peet's Attendant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 14, 2014
compesation is very fair but usually understaffed and you work long hours
Great Place and Great Company to work with in the Hospitality Industry
Director of Sales & Marketing (Former Employee), Sharm El SheikhMay 8, 2014
Pros: trainings
During my 20 years with Marriott International in the different brands; Marriott, JW Marriott, Renaissance and The Ritz-Carlton, I gained lots of experiences in Sales & Marketing, Training, Planning, Revenue Management and Hotel Operations.

-I worked at the Cairo Marriott (1250 rooms) for almost 6 years as Senior Sales Manager handling Travel segment, – more... Incentives, Corporate Groups, Mice business and Marriott World Wide Sales Offices.

-I then joined the pre-opening team of the JW Marriott as Director of Event Booking Centre then Director of Sales where I was number three in the hotel team setting all policies and procedures for the Sales & Marketing Department including recruiting the whole Sales & Marketing and Reservation team. In addition I was handling the Golf membership Sales and Events at the Golf Club House.
During the time I spent at The JW Marriott we created the special corporate business base, strategies to set the hotel as World Class Hospitality and number one choice for all business travellers. In addition GCC sales trips were done to all GCC countries and attended most of the International Trade shows in London, Germany, Moscow and France.

-Moving further with my career with Marriott I joined the Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh as Director of Sales & Marketing where contacts with International wholesale partners in the different source market were established in addition to local corporate and pharmaceutical group business.

-Finally I joined the Ritz-Carlton as Director of Sales & Marketing and introduced new F&B concepts which resulted into a major positive shift in numbers

-I am a certified trainer for the Middle East and Africa for Marriott international Managers and Executives for the past 10 years and already attended more than 18 Marriott training

-I am holding Egyptian and Lebanese nationalities, speaking Arabic, French and English.

As I always wanted to grow my career within the hotel business, I did operation training at the Renaissance for 10 months and at the Ritz-Carlton for other 10 months covering most of the hotel operation; One month before the De-flagging of The Ritz-Carlton Sharm El Sheikh I was promoted to Hotel Manager and have always covered the hotel operation replacing the General Manager during his absence and vacation

I am looking forward to grow my career within the hotel business industry where I can use my experiences gained over the years to generate positive results and achieve owner priorities by leading and motivating team members towards one goal. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About The Ritz-Carlton

The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is the parent company to the luxury hotel chain, The Ritz-Carlton Hotels. Ritz-Carlton – Read more