Summary of Position:
The Rodder’s Journal Inc., an independent magazine publishing company, is looking for a new addition to the staff. The Rodder’s Journal is a quarterly magazine well known throughout the Automotive Industry for its commitment to quality, both in the final product as well as the service provided to customers. A Customer Service – Sales Emphasis position is now available – part time with full time potential. We are seeking a self-motivated, reliable, and enthusiastic candidate.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, personable phone etiquette
- Ability to prospect potential clients for new accounts
- Ability to recognize and resolve customer issues while providing quality service
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others in a small group environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to proactively handle multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy
- Excellent time management skills, ability to maintain and adjust priorities
- Team-oriented with a sense of humor in a quirky office environment
- Answering phone calls and appropriately directing calls and/or taking messages
- Processing customer orders daily via phone, internet, mail and eBay. This includes various tasks from receiving the order, processing payment, data entry, and fulfilling the order
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries, orders, and/or complaints
- Record details of customer inquiries, comments, complaints and subsequent actions taken
- Prospect and cold call to acquire new accounts
- Maintain and service existing accounts
- General administrative tasks including filing, copying, data entry, bank deposit preparation and some errands
- Some travel to trade shows and events may be required
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years Customer Service and Sales experience minimum.
- B2B sales experience is a plus
- Order entry experience is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of subscription-based software is a plus though not required
- Familiarity with Apple operating systems
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management/Administration, Communications or related field desired
- Must pass a background check
If interested, qualified candidates should reply to this posting with a current resume and salary requirements. Please include any questions you may have about the position and/or the company.
Indeed - 12 months ago
With the very best in hot rod and custom photography, writing, and history, The Rodder's Journal is unmatched amongst automotive...