The Rudd Company is looking for a quality individual of high moral and ethical standards to share in the opportunities with our firm.
This person will improve the lives and financial future of our new and existing clients by offering investments and financial planning services while working to expand our growing Morally Responsible Investing (MRI) strategy. This strategy offers investors the ability to incorporate their faith and family values into their investment choices and have a positive impact on society, while still having high quality asset management. Our new financial advisor will have the opportunity to develop new relationships as well as service their own existing clients. We are looking for someone who is excited about our mission and working at a small, growing company.
- Assist our clients with investment selection and financial planning needs
- Work proactively to grow our MRI strategy by actively soliciting new business and responding to unsolicited new business
- Educate investors on MRI investing by sponsoring educational presentations
- Offer ethical sales and service in Term Life and Long Term Care Insurance for existing and new clients
- Maintain vendor relationships to deliver better service to our clients
- Enhance our company brand through demonstrating uncompromising standards and adherence to our mission
Qualifications & Skills:
Candidates must have
- Series 7 and 63 securities licenses (Series 6 licensees will be considered with verifiable past revenue production)
- Texas Group 1 insurance license
- 3 years of financial services experience with verifiable revenue production in investment or insurance sales.
- 4 year college degree or a high level of industry experience and knowledge
- Experience and enjoyment working with clients requiring high levels of personal service
- Fluency in general business computing applications