SEO Engine has created and patented a unique search engine - combining big data with analytics to deliver never-before-seen search metrics to CMOs. The company was recently named as a top 25 Enterprise SEO Solution by Website Magazine. SEO Engine just finished its public beta with over 60,000 marketing professionals participating, and its core patent was just recently issued.
You will be in charge of designing, coding, testing, deployment, and all other facets of delivering SEO Engine software to production environments. You will oversee future maintenance, upgrades, and new features to the SEO Engine Platform. A knowledge of SEO is not required, but is a major plus, as each developer will be working with Account Executives to handle integration/support with our enterprise clients.
- Taking a major role in the design, development, deployment and maintenance of our new search engine.
- Build out dynamic, high-volume web applications using Java and an Agile development methodology.
- Working with extremely large datasets, and work with web-scale technologies.
- Build out portable APIs that thousands of other companies can build applications on top of.
- B.S. Degree (M.S. preferred) in Computer Science or a closely related field. Candidates without a degree possessing exceptional and relevant work experience will NOT be considered.
- 7+ years of experience with Java/J2EE.
- 5+ years working with big data and large datasets.
- 2+ years working with cloud-based infrastructure.
- Minimum of 5 years working with Linux operating system, preferably an Enterprise-class distribution, such as RedHat.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and/or search engines is a major plus!
- Amazing developer who takes no prisoners, and who is master of the Internet domain.
- Exceptional communicator and be able to work well within a team.
- Highly self motivated, hardworking, an innovator, and proactive in finding solutions.
- Experience with Linux, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss. Working experience in a highly scalable production environment is a big plus.
- Experience with Cassandra and PostgreSQL. Really strong database modeling, SQL, NoSQL, and experience in data mining and OLAP.
- Experience with open source technologies and a track record of using these technologies in past projects.
- Experience in building out high traffic and high volume applications.
- Knowledge or hands-on experience with web service technologies using REST or similar.
- Be good with numbers and analytics.
Compensation: $132k+ plus stock options and awesome benefits!
If you have the requisite skills and experience and are interested in working with us, please email your resume to: resumes [at] seoengine [dot] com
For more information, please visit: http://www.seoengine.com/senior-java-software-developer.htm
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
SEO Engine sells search engine data and intelligence to big brands looking to improve search engine visibility and online marketing ROI. The...