The Safety Source, LLC is a fast paced growing wholesale distribution company looking to hire a full time ecommerce web designer. We want to take our ecommerce website to the next level and need an experienced web designer to develop a new website.
- Solid hand-coding of both CSS and semantic, efficient, standards-compliant HTML.
- Architect and implement robust client-side solutions involving custom JSON, AJAX, XML.
- Convert Photoshop PSD files into high quality HTML/JS/CSS
- Establish and implement best practices and standards for all web presentation layer development
- Experience with aspdotnet store front is a must.
- A keen eye for IA, design, and usability, and an understanding of accessibility guidelines.
- Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques and guidelines for fast page load times.
- Ability to produce flexible, high quality code and document such code
- Strong competency in CSS and semantic mark-up, including but not limited to table-less layouts
- Must be comfortable using Photoshop for image optimization & CSS sprites
- Knowledge of the most current UI, web 2.0 trends and best practices
- Attention to detail in all facets of work, from code to communications.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter
- 3-5 years of experience encompassing all aspects of dynamic front end web development
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of work experience and education
$30,000- $40,000 annual salary with bonus and commissions.