THE SAGE GROUP Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Independent Contracting
Technical Training Instructor (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 8, 2015
A well organized company dealing with logistics, course material, and teaching content. Plenty of notice is given to prepare for the upcoming courses.
Pros
Great support
Cons
Work is based on contracts from clients.
Fun job to have, Just not secure financially
Executive Area Director (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 20, 2012
I work with fortune 500 companies that have union employees with educational benefits. I import technical classes to the employees. I make a presentation about our classes then at times mentor and guide the employees the best route to take toward their goals.
I call local hotels and set up conference rooms for the classes to be held. I run interference if any problems arise either with the curriculum or hotel facilities. I make presentations at different union halls all over Illinois to present our product. There is some traveling involved at times. I take care of all scheduling and answer all calls from students 7/24.
Pros
i get to work from home, i meet and make new contacts everyday, my days can be as short as 4 hours, or as long as 12 hrs, i try to help people and i like that!!
Wonderful environment
Instructor, Course Developer (Current Employee) –  USAFebruary 22, 2012
Sage Group's client's make the difference. Working with a motivated and involved client makes for a more rewarding environment.
Pros
great clients, flexible classroom.
Cons
no real benefits or direct deposit.