The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place, located on the campus of 10 Wilmington Place in Dayton, Ohio is currently seeking candidates for the Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) position. The Sanctuary is a modern all private room facility comprised of 31 assisted living apartments and 63 private skilled nursing rooms.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Ohio
- Must possess working knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Must be available to take rotational call
- Should have at least two (2) years’ experience in long term care
- Are preferred to have previous nurse manager experience
The ADON assists the Director of Nursing (DON) in managing the nursing department and in the DON’s absence, manages the nursing department. This is a full-time position which involves taking call with other nurse managers. Key responsibilities include overseeing the nursing staff to ensure the delivery of quality care as well as patient/resident and family satisfaction, clinically assessing and planning patient care as well as a variety of resources through effective communication with the interdisciplinary team members.
Join our team of leaders in Long Term Care with Dayton’s premier Skilled Nursing and rehab facility. We offer very competitive wages based on your experience and other attractive benefits.
-The Sanctuary is an Equal Opportunity Employer-