The ScottCare Corporation has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Manager. Since 1989, ScottCare has manufactured high quality telemetry and remote monitoring software and electronics for hospitals and physician practices. By cost-effectively applying state-of-the-art technologies, the company offers the most versatile and powerful systems on the market in addition to providing industry-recognized levels of service to support customers’ evolving needs. We are the market leader in cardiac rehabilitation telemetry and provide the industry's only single-platform solution for cardiovascular diagnostic monitoring and cardiac rhythm device management.
The HR Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing human resource strategies into action plans consistently through our two business locations. The responsibilities will require the application of broad HR knowledge and hands-on expertise with demonstrated results in the following functions: recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training, policy interpretation, compliance issues such as EEO/AAP, FLSA and FMLA and employee relations consultation. This is a hands-on position.
- Proactively anticipates and manages organizational talent acquisition involving the recruitment, staffing and on-boarding of new employees.
- Works with Sales Leadership to develop a consistent pipeline for top performing sales personnel.
- Coordinates annual talent assessment process and manages necessary recommendations associated with the assessment.
- Assists department managers with HR matters, and to coach and counsel employees regarding career development, performance improvement, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Coordinates with management team to ensure highest levels of employee engagement is achieved annually.
- Create, implement and maintain an affirmative action plan with EEO reporting.
- Coordinates and manages organizational compensation model in alignment with salary planning guidelines.
- Reviews, audits and approves salary transactions for assigned employee levels according to applicable procedures.
- Counsels and advises management regarding salary planning/compensation, promotions, job reclassifications, etc. Recommends pay levels of new/revised positions.
- Applies organization's compensation model to ensure accuracy of annual salary increases.
- Communicates and coordinates with Corporate Office to ensure high service levels and dissemination of company-wide benefits and other communication initiatives.
- Develops and conducts training such as On-boarding, Performance Review Management, Pay for Performance, Discipline, Sexual Harassment, Interviewing Skills, Diversity, Management/Supervisory Leadership Training, etc., aligned with business needs.
- Maintains and ensures employee compliance with the training needs as per the quality system.
- Prepares and evaluates periodic metric reports concerning headcount, turnover, position openings, etc., to assure the best utilization of personnel. Identifies areas for improvements.
- Evaluates and improves policies and procedures in alignment with company growth strategies.
- Bachelors' degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience as an HR generalist; 10 years of experience preferred
- Proven track record for achieving high levels of employee morale.
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining a positive company culture.
- Knowledge of Salary Administration/Compensation and Benefit Administration.
- Strong knowledge in EEO and Affirmative Action, ADA and FMLA.
- Demonstrated ability to provide coaching and counseling to all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, present and coordinate training programs.
- Must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience in medical and/or IT industries preferred.
Travel: Up to 10%
Indeed - 5 months ago