THE SEARCH AGENCY Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Powerhouse Digital Agency pushing the envelope
Sr. SEM Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAFebruary 7, 2017
Although I've been there a relatively short time, I've learned more than most would in a year at other companies. The company dives deep into the analytics and applies insights to drive growth and efficiency. It is a positive bunch of smart folks that are career driven, yet caring enough to make you feel at home.
Pros
Free lunch Tues/Thurs, Fully Stocked Kitchen, Mobile Phone Allowance, Foosball, Ping Pong, Games, New Office
Cons
New accounts aren't pouring in so there is some idle time
I love it here.
Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 4, 2015
I've been in the industry for 10 years, and worked in a variety of environments. TSA - where I've only been for 9 months - is the best company I have ever had the good fortune to work. The people are great, the environment is terrific, and the leadership/management has been super transparent and accountable from day one.
Pros
Brilliant industry leaders, Great/growing client list, Free healthcare premiums, company lunches, fully-stocked kitchen
Cons
None. (honestly)
Sinking Ship
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 12, 2015
This used to be a great place for a mix of young talent and experienced workers collaborating. In the last few years, all of the veterans have left with their knowledge, and management hasn't replaced them. Probably not a terrible place to start your career and get some experience, but turnover will continue to be high until the place is finally sold.
Pros
Fully stocked kitchen
Cons
Low starting salaries, high turnover, poor management
Data Driven Environment
Employee (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 26, 2012
Overall nice group of individuals, but limited ability to strategize and see the bigger picture for top tier clients
Pros
flexible and understanding
Cons
little room for collaboration and advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE SEARCH AGENCY. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2