The Sedona Group Employee Reviews

Excellent job experience provided while working in various job positions
Medical Asst (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILDecember 15, 2017
Sedona gave me the experience I needed when I was a recent graduate of a Medical Technology. Worked with various medical groups while providing Medical Front office and Medical Back Office Duties.
Pros
Wonderful work experience in the medical field was provided.
Cons
Low wages
Temp Agency
Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 15, 2017
A very good temp agency that did find me a few odd jobs. Sadly none of the jobs I landed were full time or temp to hire. I was really looking for a full time job and later landed one, but not through this staffing firm. Sedona Staffing also made me complete a variety of test's such as typing and various microsoft office applications. These test's were graded and provided to potential employers for me upon submission of my resume.
Pros
Friendly and gave you the opportunity to brush up on office skills.
Cons
Only Temp jobs at that time.
No advancement
Machine Tech/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IADecember 13, 2017
2 Man 12hr swing shift of plastic recycleing up and down off the fork truck loading and unloading hoppers unloading trucks pulling 3 story pallets down loading 3 story pallets Im african american was there on job 3 months till another african american came in but he got hired on to company just like that and I was over looked when I was there with more experience
Great Staffing Agency
call center doing lead generation and sales (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 11, 2017
Great Staffing Agency. They work with you to find the best position that best fits your skills. They have various different types of work that they get involved with. Great opportunity to expand and improve on my current skills.
Pros
Very Supportive
Cons
Contracts can end.
nice people
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IADecember 10, 2017
part time job filled in nicely with what I was already doing. always got paid on time, gave me coworkers names to use as job references, open early in morning'
Competitive Workplace
Insurance Verification Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 13, 2017
Excellent place to work for. They really track your every minute on and off the clock tho. They offered great training to make sure we were prepared for the seasonal job hired for.
Pros
Excellent Managers
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IANovember 12, 2017
Promoted from customer service rep (through Sedona Group, Moline, IL.) to dealer support agent. Worked with car dealership’s sales person(s) and Sirius regional/district managers daily to provide desired information or assistance. Maintained phone lines assisting customers with their account in a courteous manner. Operated computers by preparing and composing confidential and non-confidential notes as required for day-to-day operations.
Pros
Cons
Poor Pay, long hours, no health care.
Relaxing great start as a Civilian
MEMBER SERVICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 7, 2017
Sedona Staffing is a temp place that recruits employees for other employers. I essentially worked for San Diego Employers Association, a small HR Firm. I learned a little about HR practices, policies and services, how to create and charge client invoices, creating and maintaining computer client database. The hardest part for me would be marketing, trying to sell services or classes to clients and perspective clients.
Pros
Manager and co-workers, events
Cons
benefits, time off
Fun
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILOctober 30, 2017
It is a good place to work for fun people ok pay good hours . Lot of job opportunities fork truck driver production worker great on the job people good times
ok place to work
Insurance Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILOctober 24, 2017
fast paced and fun place to work. I was able to use all of my skills and increase accuracy and efficiency in my work. I loved my co workers and managment
Fun place to work at jobs vary from assignment to assignment
Varied (Former Employee) –  Moline IllinoisOctober 20, 2017
Fun place to work at jobs vary from assignment to assignment. Always call in to make sure that you're on the work list so they will assign you different jobs on different days great place to learn so many different skills settings for your future
Pros
A lot of moving around
Cons
Job security uncertainty
Workplace review
customer service oriented positions (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 15, 2017
Working for this company is a blast. I like that they offered a variety of jobs for me to choose from. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The pay for the jobs are always more than I expect
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Some locations were far off
Great opportunities
Accounts Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILOctober 13, 2017
Great place to work with fantastic culture.Would recommend. They really want to help people out anytime they can and most people don't get that. They go above and beyond for you as long as you can show you are willing to put in the effort too.
Various temporary positions.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Manchester, IAOctober 11, 2017
Worked in various companies performing various clerical and warehouse skills. Acquired some new skills, just not any full time employment opportunities.
Productivity and learn new things.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILOctober 2, 2017
When I was there most important part is being on time or 15 minutes early cause being a couple seconds late might dictate if you'll have a job. Working with others help my time.
Pros
Big break room near outside for breaks
Cons
Food Vandem machines always empty
Hard work for less pay
Temporary Assignment - Janitor (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IASeptember 30, 2017
Their expectations are set pretty high and very critical of the job performed. A lot of upper authorities telling you different ways to perform the same job. Can be frustrating at times.
Overall. I would love to stay.
Manufacturing Assembler (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILSeptember 20, 2017
I loved the first shift I worked. I did learn how to run conveyor and stack pallets. Repetative work and fast pace, We had a quota to meet also. I love the management. Love the people I worked with and around. Hardest part of job is leaving it. I enjoyed working there and the people there.
Pros
The people there.
Cons
Not hiring and no pay raises.
Another temporary self paced Job
Floater position, I fill (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2017
this is another temporary job that had single things to do in the field. The company flew me to Ohio for training in the roll out of new machines and NAS server boxes.
The Sedona Group
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILSeptember 13, 2017
This is a staffing agency for IBM, which was contracted to State Farm, to maintain the IT equipment. Contract position, with a decent salary. Management is the best I have ever been associated with.
Not dependable
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILSeptember 11, 2017
I worked for Sedona for a year. I struggled gaining employment, they were trying to fill me in positions I had no experience or interest. Just hard to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Sedona Group. Our community is ready to answer.