The Sedona Group Employee Reviews

Wal-Mart is a very good place to work
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAFebruary 1, 2016
Not a good company to work for they do not take care of there employees but they did get me the job at Wal-Mart and I couldnt have been more satisfied with that compantyWal-Mart
Industrial Work
Runner (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXDecember 12, 2015
Always able to find a job within this company.

I Learned how to work in the Industrial Field and how to work the Assembly Line

The hardest part of the job is hoping they don`t let you go
Pros
Able to get work almost instantly
Cons
Only Temp for Hire, not secure
Fun place to work
Office associate (Former Employee) –  Manchester, IADecember 7, 2015
Not fond of working for temp agencies. Pay rates are not good but and no benefits but was desperate until I could find employment on my own.
Pros
Variety of work
management
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, ILDecember 6, 2015
Management was very great and very helpful in assigning me to work comparable to my skills. I was assigned to Swanson Tool Company where I packed products into boxes, picked and filled order and loaded and unloaded trucks.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Temporary assignment
Great people and gives you a job fast
Phone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, CANovember 30, 2015
I love this company. They find you a job fast and have you working by the next day. But I think they only have a few jobs to offer you. Other then that, they are a great company.
Pros
easy job
Cons
But wants you to work your butt off
Enjoyed servicing this agency.
Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Tax Products Group (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2015
9-11 US tragic attack made the travel industry to major layoffs, and
I was included. I was in the transition to a military move from beautiful San Diego, CA to Augusta, GA. So I was going to leave my company in August of 2002 anyways. Sedona Staffing placed me to work right away until I moved from my home state to new one. I had a fantastic work experience with this company I will always have, and be able to provide and offer to other employers.
Pros
With a good work background and ethics you can get employment.
Cons
Keep in mind this is an agency so short-term or long-term is up to you.
Typical Temp place
Temporary Employment - Various TEMP Positions (Current Employee) –  Portage, INOctober 12, 2015
I like the fact that you have the ability to possibly have an offer of full time employment. But, unless you have a trade or are a fork truck driver it isn't likely that it will happen.
Pros
good money if you need it
Cons
laid off a lot. Big gaps between jobs
What I learned
Region 2 Planner (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAOctober 2, 2015
In the few months that I worked through Sedona Staffing Services, I learned to work outside the home again and in an office environment. I worked through different programs that I have never use and sent spreadsheets out daily. I worked with Outlook for emails which was new for me, but was fun to learn.
Pros
Hours were great
Cons
Contract ended
Poor placement
Customer Service Representative- Agero (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 30, 2015
Once you leave contract and try to move on to another it takes them forever to place you. I sent tons of emails and no response from anyone.
Pros
weekly paychecks
Good place to work and learn
Field Technician/Engineer (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILSeptember 24, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Sedona Technologies. For most of my career I was contracted to Erbs Business Machines. I handled all the East Iowa clients which covered an area from Clinton, IA to Burlington, IA. I often travelled 150 miles in a single day. My longest drive was 5 hours there and 5 hours back. I was paid for mileage and over-time.

I handled a wide range of clients. I serviced large companies by working on their printers. The majority were HP and Lexmark printers. I don't have much experience with any units outside of those. The medium and small companies, I provided a wide range of support. Erbs has people that answer the phone and try to assist with the simple issues. They would pass any issue that requires on-site or one of my specialties into my calendar. I worked independently and did my best to make sure my clients were extremely satisfied.

I built great relationships with my clients and was able to turn infrequent clients into contract clients. I am still friends with some of the clients.

In 2015, I was sent to provide IT Support to Sivyer Steel and quickly filled the role they needed. I worked for them as a contract employee for 7 months. Sivyer Steel hired me as a permanent employee after that.
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
Salary and benefits
I enjoyed where the sedona staff placed me for a job.
Document Preparer (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILSeptember 14, 2015
I was placed at amcad. The enviroment was interesting but they people I was working with were very welcoming. It was a very fun plave to work.
Pros
Worked at a desk
Cons
Unfair treatment
Painting (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 2, 2015
A typical day at work would be hanging metal on the conveyor belt from 6am to 12pm, then taking the painted metal from the conveyor and packing it and sending it to shipping. I wouldn't say anything about the job was hard.
Fiendly staff & safe work invironment.
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Highland, INAugust 20, 2015
I clean & do what the boss tells me to do. I learned what room I have to clean. The management & coworkers are good. The hardest part of this job is having to work graveyard shift. The best part of this job is the people I work for & work with.
Good as far as temp. positions go
IT Field Installer on IBM (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILAugust 1, 2015
Although this was a temporary positions, they gave good training. Easy to work with/contact. And the compensation for amount of travel and work was good.
hot and smelly
assembler (Former Employee) –  cuba cityJuly 24, 2015
worked in a factory making parts for wind turbine parts. We formed fiberglass parts. We did manual labor and dealt with heat and smell from the chemicals when making the parts. You had to change your clothes several times.
Pros
out of their early
Cons
chemicals heat and smell
great opportunity
IT Installer (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILJuly 22, 2015
this was a great contract job that help me put more skills in my resume. great company that is well organized.
will look forward to working with them again in the future.
Industrial Work
Indusal, assembly line work (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJuly 17, 2015
his was a temperary service to work in the industrial when I was unable to find a full time job, but they got me work fast and I enjoyed the experience of each job that was given to me.
producitve place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILJuly 16, 2015
I learned new things each day and worked with different people. I learned to use a wax machine, a glue table roller, I learned how to properly label boxes so that a forklift could pick up the proper load order and more I loved this job and my co workers I was sad I had to leave it upon coming to job corps
Pros
meet new people, learn new things
Cons
hot in the building at times
very family oriented and took good care of their employees
Accts Rec. Administrator (Former Employee) –  Moline IL Corp headquartersJuly 14, 2015
i would recommend this Company to anyone looking for a future in
Staffing Services...they normally always try to work with your schedule as long as the job is done correctly...if you need assistance they are very helpful...family first is their mantra
The Owners stay in touch with their employees and never forget who helped them get where they are today! they worked diligently to build a workforce that blended well and most all employees related well with each other. The hardest part of my job was letting go of the worry that goes with collections. and the best part was i liked it and looked forward to going to work most every day.
Pros
trips to Cancun every few years and pizza on bad snow days
Cons
i can't think of any
Ok
domain administrator (Former Employee) –  homeJuly 1, 2015
On the phone all day. proprietary Software learned. yes it was good. Good to work with.all the changes. dealing with the customers
Pros
customers
Cons
cganges