The Sedona Group

The Sedona Group Employee Reviews

Good
Account Manager (Current Employee), Moline, ILJune 29, 2015
I love the Sedona Group, people are wonderful, pay is good, however, hours were not the best for my family needs. I love the people I work with, the bosses are amazing!
Most receptive Staffing agency in the Quad Cities
I perform various data entry (Current Employee), Moline, ILJune 19, 2015
Pros: Job availability
Cons: If you take an assignment you can't be considered for other positions. No upward mobility basically.
I just wish Sedona would back their employees a little more. I know that their clients keep the organization running, but Sedona associates (my experience) are treated unfairly and often rudely on assignments.
PSS
Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Davenport IAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Easy Work
Cons: Low pay, no room for advancement, Lack of concern for employees
The work is really easy doing transcription all day, but the pay is not good at all and no room for advancement. The building was nice however the water was always being turned off and the air condition didn't work in one of the rooms making it very uncomfortable to work on hot days.
it was productive place to work at
production worker (Former Employee), iowa city iowaJune 18, 2015
Pros: nice co workers
Cons: short breaks hot and sweaty
what I learned while I worked there that the line leaders would speedup the belt and move everyone faster

the co workers that I worked with was fun we had a blast working with each other
Gave me expierence in many different fields.
PPC- Manchine Operator (Former Employee), Moline, ILJune 18, 2015
very nice and always looking for jobs for me in the area. i also worked differnt types o fjobs. they gave me the most experience in machine operating.
productive place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJune 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Thy have a good work system they go by to get you jobs that they go by, the management is good and polite as well. Ive learned a lot through the years of working for them.
part time job
Machine operator, laborer (Former Employee), Highland, INJune 12, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: bad pay
I worked at pepsi-co....and continued my work there through the Sedona group. Was not Happy with the pay for the same job ii performed 3 days earlier as a pepsi employee
Work at Sedona
Web/Newsletter Editor (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIJune 2, 2015
Working at Sedona was at times challenging. The owner often wanted me to put together a newsletter to be sent out within a day. I would take photography of difficult objects such as gemstones, jewelry and some portraits. I enjoyed helping the customers, both local and Japanese.
Sedona Staffing Service
Administrative Assistant/Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Davenport, IAMay 28, 2015
Pros: I learned a lot from the different positions.
Cons: The jobs were only temporary.
I worked with Sedona at several locations on a temporary basis throughout the Quad Cities. I was an administrative assistant and a billing clerk.
Great company to work for.
IT Field Installer (Former Employee), Moline, ILMay 25, 2015
A normal day on the job would have me traveling to one or more locations within that day. Meeting a wide range of people, and getting to know them. Completing daily tasks and resolving any issues my clients may have.
An excellent provider of long term and temporary employment.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Clinton, IAMay 15, 2015
Pros: Paid vacations
They provided employment in a pleasant atmosphere. They really paid attention to my strengths and provided appropriate employment according to my strengths.
productive work place where i used my costumer service skills
Material Handler (Former Employee), Iowa City, IAMay 13, 2015
Pros: weekend off
On a typical day we would Pack,label,count,pelletize,and move the items off the conveyor belt in to boxes. i lots of things.ok they have their own problems with other co-workers
Its a temp service
Temp Service (Former Employee), Highland INMay 11, 2015
They send you to what ever job they can get you in. They were fast at helping people find a job. I was sent to sugar steel as a clean up guy for about 3 months.
Asweome Friendly People
Receptionist/Admin Assistant/HR Support (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAMay 4, 2015
I totally loved working for Sedona Staffing I've learned so much in the short time I was there, don't regretted and I highly recommended this staffing firm.
fun loveable people
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee), Iowa City, IAMay 1, 2015
Pros: bring own luch sometimes
Cons: nice breaks
start at 7 building on the line packing small items pushing put so many at a time tyhe co-workers are the enjoyableable part through out the day
Temporary Employment
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Moline, ILApril 18, 2015
Sedona Staffing always try to keep me working and send me to jobs according to my skills and are organized have a variety of different jobs warehouse, banquets, hotels, office work, and more
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Moline, ILMarch 15, 2015
Pros: opportunities
Staff was very helpful in finding positions. Had the opportunity to learn several positions. No problems with staff. Kept me informed of changes.
Free rides on a old school bus. good work
Display Fabricator (Former Employee), Moline, ILMarch 10, 2015
Pros: the job itself, meeting new people, being able to explore new skills.
Cons: long ride to and from work.
Day started about 11:30pm. Busy all through the shift. Learned that people are good, hard workers. Management was clear and understandable in details about the task. Unloading product crates. The most enjoyable part of the job was the job itself. I met good people, the management was well worth working for and with.
enjoyed working for sedona
Assembler Fabricator Semi Skilled (Former Employee), Iowa City, IAFebruary 24, 2015
enjoyed doing different tasks every night had fun with co workers. very fast paced but made shift go quickly. hardest part of job was standing in one place. managers and supervisors very friendly but also did their job
Disappointing
General labor (Former Employee), Moline, ILFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: you are not their first priority, try to call a job agent and you'll be told they aren't available, so you leave a voicemail and they seldom return your call, they exhibit a light and careless approach to their duties.
Yeah they'll promise you work but you have to keep nagging them and predictably enough the company is run by nearly 100% women (ever heard of EOE?) Seems to me like this whole business model is job application farming rather than a real job pool. I was sent for 2 interviews and both employers didn't show up. I'll find my own job next time.

1 2 3 4 5