The Sedona Group Employee Reviews in United States

Company always kept the work coming
Production Worker (P&G) (Former Employee) –  Milan, ILMarch 11, 2016
Never a dull moment, lots of new people to meet and new adventures to experience. Learned new things every day with each assignment given. With my experience , working through Sedona, the management had been great. Most of the time they were understanding! Co-workers were from all different walks of life, quite interesting, The best part had to be working long enough to get a paid vacation. The worst part had to be standing on concrete floors.
Pros
Free lunches, paid vacations
Cons
No controlled environment; air, in warehouse
I learn a whole lot in the year I was under them.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXMarch 17, 2016
I'm very happy I found Sedonna Staffing. They sent me to the job I have now. I have worked in the same line of work now for over 10 years. I feel the only way to advance or to learn something new is just to move on. I've wanted to be a Park Ranger ever since I was a kid.
Pros
Sedonna found a job for me.
Cons
No Medical; Dental; benefits. No vacation time either.
Enjoyed the work, pay was good for the effort required.
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAApril 5, 2016
This was a temporary job while I continue to search for a full time position. The hourly rate was low thus making the per install bonus and mileage necessary to make it a viable option for me.
Enjoyed servicing this agency.
Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Tax Products Group (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 25, 2015
9-11 US tragic attack made the travel industry to major layoffs, and
I was included. I was in the transition to a military move from beautiful San Diego, CA to Augusta, GA. So I was going to leave my company in August of 2002 anyways. Sedona Staffing placed me to work right away until I moved from my home state to new one. I had a fantastic work experience with this company I will always have, and be able to provide and offer to other employers.
Pros
With a good work background and ethics you can get employment.
Cons
Keep in mind this is an agency so short-term or long-term is up to you.
Good honest contract work to get by
Information and Record Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 8, 2016
management
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, ILDecember 6, 2015
Management was very great and very helpful in assigning me to work comparable to my skills. I was assigned to Swanson Tool Company where I packed products into boxes, picked and filled order and loaded and unloaded trucks.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Temporary assignment
Wal-Mart is a very good place to work
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAFebruary 1, 2016
Not a good company to work for they do not take care of there employees but they did get me the job at Wal-Mart and I couldnt have been more satisfied with that compantyWal-Mart
Industrial Work
Runner (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXDecember 12, 2015
Always able to find a job within this company.

I Learned how to work in the Industrial Field and how to work the Assembly Line

The hardest part of the job is hoping they don`t let you go
Pros
Able to get work almost instantly
Cons
Only Temp for Hire, not secure
Great people and gives you a job fast
Phone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, CANovember 30, 2015
I love this company. They find you a job fast and have you working by the next day. But I think they only have a few jobs to offer you. Other then that, they are a great company.
Pros
easy job
Cons
But wants you to work your butt off
What I learned
Region 2 Planner (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAOctober 2, 2015
In the few months that I worked through Sedona Staffing Services, I learned to work outside the home again and in an office environment. I worked through different programs that I have never use and sent spreadsheets out daily. I worked with Outlook for emails which was new for me, but was fun to learn.
Pros
Hours were great
Cons
Contract ended
Great Temp Agency
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 22, 2016
I enjoyed this job,
I learned a lot about the health care insurance issues and benefits as well. The instructors are very informed and willing to teach
good
Forklift Driver, Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Highland, INMarch 4, 2016
The sedona group has found me several temporary jobs. They come in handy when your laid off. They always called me back with leads and follow ups.
Pros
great people
Cons
n/a
Found work fast
Patient Access Advocate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 12, 2016
Able to get me a temporary job fast and was able to start right away. Communication could be better but its understandable, everyone is busy.
ok place
Temp. Laborer (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAFebruary 24, 2016
temp service there's not much to say about it. recutiers are out to get their money and pay is very low. Don't need much to get a job their, just need to pass a drug screen.
Intense work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAFebruary 8, 2016
Good culture , has to be flexible to work overtime and on weekends. Management pretty flexible and understanding. Enjoyed the interaction with applicants.
Typical Temp place
Temporary Employment - Various TEMP Positions (Current Employee) –  Portage, INOctober 12, 2015
I like the fact that you have the ability to possibly have an offer of full time employment. But, unless you have a trade or are a fork truck driver it isn't likely that it will happen.
Pros
good money if you need it
Cons
laid off a lot. Big gaps between jobs
great place
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILMarch 30, 2016
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff that caters to your needs in a professional manner. It is a very good place to obtain quality work.
Fun place to work
Office associate (Former Employee) –  Manchester, IADecember 7, 2015
Not fond of working for temp agencies. Pay rates are not good but and no benefits but was desperate until I could find employment on my own.
Pros
Variety of work
Cons
very family oriented and took good care of their employees
Accts Rec. Administrator (Former Employee) –  Moline IL Corp headquartersJuly 14, 2015
i would recommend this Company to anyone looking for a future in
Staffing Services...they normally always try to work with your schedule as long as the job is done correctly...if you need assistance they are very helpful...family first is their mantra
The Owners stay in touch with their employees and never forget who helped them get where they are today! they worked diligently to build a workforce that blended well and most all employees related well with each other. The hardest part of my job was letting go of the worry that goes with collections. and the best part was i liked it and looked forward to going to work most every day.
Pros
trips to Cancun every few years and pizza on bad snow days
Cons
i can't think of any
producitve place
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILJuly 16, 2015
I learned new things each day and worked with different people. I learned to use a wax machine, a glue table roller, I learned how to properly label boxes so that a forklift could pick up the proper load order and more I loved this job and my co workers I was sad I had to leave it upon coming to job corps
Pros
meet new people, learn new things
Cons
hot in the building at times