The Sedona Group Employee Reviews

Nice Workplace and Experiances
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Hewitt, TXMarch 19, 2017
A good day at work is fun and responsibilities at the workplace are still accomplished. A person could learn many things each day and still be able to enjoy good working progress and life goals. There had even been times in which individuals have gotten together and became friends through work efforts.
Pros
Religious Association
Cons
Lack of Personal Separation
Not enough wages.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILDecember 27, 2016
The places where I have been assigned I have been treated unfair because of my race,I have not had the opportunity to advance in employment even though I work hard,and the wages are unfair a majority of us have Bills and Families to take care of the wages are so unfair.
Pros
I guess if your desperate
Cons
Not enough wages, no stable job advancement.
Direct supervision? They have that covered...
Floater/Trainer, Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 28, 2016
Sedona has numerous floaters/trainers that are deployed as necessary. I will say that if you don't perform up to speed you won't last long - as with any company. Sedona does provide training, classroom and on site. The management has been doing this for quite some time, and has their game plan pretty well in place. My only con is their compensation for mileage and meals. Having said that, if you're in a place like Hawaii, they will adjust for that economy. All in all I have no issue with Sedona.
Usher/Office Temp
Usher (Current Employee) –  Dubuque County, IAJanuary 4, 2017
Usher the Dubuque Fighting Saints home games
Assist fans in finding their seats
Show fans the fans where arears are at arena
Watch assigned sections for flying pucks, disruptive fans
Insure safety of the fans
Fill in where needed in offices
Pros
Variety and free ticket to see the hockey games
Cons
None that I am aware of
Best of the staffing firms
general (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IAOctober 12, 2016
Have worked for various staffing firms and Sedona has to be the best yet. Consistent work, when wanted more they did not hold me back and helped me find career...actually at place I temped for in past! Never attitude....although I can see how others may have received if did not show up to work or something other lame brained.
Pros
frequesnt flexible work, able to get foot into door of many companies, advancement
Cons
maybe could be open weekends...although can always contact them via email, phone, text
very motivated and hardworking individual
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILJanuary 14, 2017
New to North Carolina and very excited to get back into the work industry. I believe I can be a great asset to your company if given a chance.. I
Thank you so much for a wonderful opportunity
Pros
very fast learner, motivated, enthusiast, people person ECT.
Enjoyed working with the employees I have worked with. Enjoyed my job there.
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peoria, IL 61604December 22, 2016
I learned how to perform drug screens, I-9's, W-4's, W-2's, I was E-verified certified. I did the hiring and the terminating of the employees that came in to the office to find a job. I would conduct an interview to see what type of job they were best suitable for and what they were interested in doing. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and the management there. Once the employee was placed with the job, I performed the drug screening and the background checks, I was also in charge of putting the information into the computer for their I-9's, W-4's, and W-2's. I also made sure the employees were E-verified for their jobs. I was also in charge of putting the jobs that we had available on job sites such as indeed, and more. The best part was seeing individuals happy when they were finally employed.
Pros
meeting new people and being able to find individual jobs.
Cons
no growth in the company
The one assignment I had was a wonderful work environment.
Inbound Call Center Triage Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 22, 2016
A call center environment for a temporary assignment. Taking calls for insurance customers during open enrollment. I learned about the particular insurance company and their policies. The work location was in a beautiful building, the management and co workers were nice and fun to be with, and have made lasting friendships with some of my co workers. It's a call center so unhappy customers is to be expected, but we had the tools to diffuse a situation quickly. The hardest part of the job is the usual sitting for long periods. The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie and being able to read a book or sudoku during down time.
Pros
All good.
Cons
Wish it was a longer term assignment
Ugh!
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILSeptember 15, 2016
Sedona Staffing, where do I start? They had me working at Hill and Valley Bakery in RI, IL. They never have a set schedule for you and they call you out of random to work, you could be in the middle of your day and they call you asking you to come into work they give you warnings and referrals if you can not come into work. Katie is the lady you have to talk with every time, I think she is realllllllyyyyyy PETTY! I would not even let my enemies work there.
Cons
everything
Horrible Recruitment Agency
Customer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, IASeptember 13, 2016
Would not recommend this place to anyone living in the Manchester area, the lady that is supposed to be finding you your job is a real judgmental person and will mock you to your face. The jobs are downright slave labor at the pay grade you're given and the places they sign you up are not highly respected jobs. I'd give this place the Going Out Of Business sign if I could, everyone that has ever met the lady knows very well how much of a bigot she is.
Pros
Cons
Horrible Agents
accomidating staffing agency
Program Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 14, 2017
the staff was very professional and worked hard to facilitate all job seekers. required initial testing and interviewing to find a suitable placement for skills and experience
Pros
professional
Cons
not much placement
Sedona was good place to work
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 25, 2017
Helped me find work right away. They pay was ideal for most of the jobs unfortunately many weren't in my area. I did learn a lot from the various jobs they provided with me and management were always willing to work with me.
Finds productive opportunities
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IANovember 30, 2016
This agency finds temporary employment, slow at times but can be very efficient. You have the opportunity to find a job you can advance in and make a career out of.
Pros
Being offered different jobs
Cons
Slow when finding assignments
They will get you a job
Associate (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IASeptember 14, 2016
As far as temp agencies go, Sedona is professionally managed and operated. When assignments are over, it usually took me little bit of prodding to get myself assigned somewhere else, though. Don't know that any of the jobs were particularly fun, but you get a wide range of experiences, if you look for it.
Pros
There's always work
Cons
Work is often dull
Production
Production (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILDecember 5, 2016
shipped made pallets for major distributors such as John Deere Inc. learned how to make such instuments for different products and machines. counting out thousands of small items to big items for different order part, to be shipped out.
poor call backs
Temporary Material Packager & Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAMarch 20, 2017
got sent to a temporary assignment and when that was finished I was not sent anywhere else. checked in with sedona frequently and there was no work available
intresting
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, ILDecember 4, 2016
temp to hire but they make sure they load you up with work if your assignment ends you wont be out of work long at all some assignments transportation is even provided just get to pick up and drop of flocation
Best Job Ever!
Computer Hardware Installer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 2, 2016
Working on the last project with Sedona was the best project I've had in my career so far. They gave me basically complete independence. They guaranteed a minimum level of pay regardless of the hours worked. It was spectacular. And they paid a really nice bonus at the end of the project for exceptional performance. I just wish the contract was longer than 3 months.
Pros
Independence, Guaranteed Minimum Payment, Nice Bonuses
Cons
Short Term Projects
Friendly Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILDecember 12, 2016
Loved the variety of work and the people I was able to help. They had good benefits, specially loved my membership to the YMCA and membership to Sams Club.
uptight and not friendly
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portage, INJanuary 4, 2017
stressful, a job that I did not like going to everyday, family owned and all friends worked there. I like doing interviews and the customers
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Sedona Group. Our community is ready to answer.