The Select Group Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Gave me a great opportunity
Project Manager Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 25, 2015
They provided a great opportunity, and were always available. I have no complaints. I will now add additional words to satisfy the writing requirement to proceed to the next page.
The Ultimate Dream Job
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Clemmons, NCJune 22, 2015
At Hayward everyday I come into work everyone is nice and speaks to you. The company is laid back, but everyone still gets their work done. Everyone is willing to help one another even if that means for them to go out of there way to help you. A typical day is like any other job, except at this job you will have fun because of the people you work with. At Hayward I have learned a lot about the company, myself, and all the other employees along with learning a lot more about pool products. Everyday you learn something new and there is always something going on so it never gets boring. The management at Hayward is by far the best management I have ever met. Everyone is caring and hardworking and wants to make sure you are enjoying yourself while at work. The co-workers have been very friendly and welcoming. They make you feel like you are a part of their "family". Everyone has great personalities. The workers at Hayward are hard to come by. You can tell that Hayward takes great employees based on work ethic and their personality. Coming into work every day is something I look forward to because I have fun and I get to work with people I call my friends. The hardest part of this job is applying my school knowledge to industry knowledge and understanding and applying the design portion to manufacturing. The most enjoyable part of the job so far has been working with some of the engineers on projects and getting to see different types of products being made and how they test them. Hayward is the way to go! They are the type of people that will treat you right and it  more... is just overall a great company to work for. After my internship is over I want to work for this company if it is possible. I can't imagine working for a better company.  less
Productive and exciting workplace environment
Information Services (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2015
I was employed under a temporary agency called The Select Group. I worked with Information Services at the switchboard for Carolinas Medical Center. I really enjoyed my time there, working with my coworkers and helping the public find the locations they were looking for. Working as an operator we were the main resource, in many cases, to help people find their doctor offices and doctors by the doctors name, office name, or even by location. The hardest part of the job was not being able to find certain locations for the people who called. Sometimes our system was not updated with the new locations or addresses for the doctors but I was able to search for these places in google search which provided a solution for the problem sometimes.
Great chance to make a difference
Medical Equipment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 27, 2013
I got to do tech support on equipment that is instrumental to saving people's lives.