I really enjoyed the culture and people where I worked
Director of EVS (Former Employee) – Tennessee – March 1, 2014
First having team huddle to discuss todays activities, and last night events. Check my e-mail for any request or important messages I need to respond to. Round on each unit while checking areas for cleanliness issues.
2. I've learned as long as you have a process in place that you can track and measure, you can be successful.
3. I love being a manager and creating new ways of improving.
4. I love co-workers who enjoys what they do and working together as a team.
5. motivating staff during high turnovers.
6. being able to see the improvements as time goes by.
Helping others grow and learn
Dificult getting administration to pay them what they deserve.