The Situs Companies Employee Reviews

Stay Away
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 27, 2016
Demanding work atmosphere. Creative thinkers..stay away, you will not be understood or appreciated at Situs.
Mostly unfriendly environment with poor management. If you read a good review on glassdoor it's fake.
High turnover for good reason.
Pros
Free snacks in office. Not cheap with hardware for employees. Good IT department.
Cons
Management, and stifling unfriendly environment
Growing company with opportunities for advancement
Director (Current Employee) –  IowaJanuary 19, 2016
I work for Situs RERC, and it has been a great experience for advancing my career and having a challenging work environment on a daily basis. The culture at the company is one of the best parts about my job, it feels like a small company but is part of a larger organization which provides better benefits.
Gained Tremendous Experience at the Expense of My Personal Life
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
In my many years at Situs, I learned a great amount regarding the real estate industry and its various products, environments, and financing. You had to continually ask for what you deserved with respect to compensation, almost threatening to quit sometimes. Management is lack luster at best.
N/a
Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2014
Good people, improving corporate culture, and deals with leading financial institutions as a contractor; however, you will not get front line exposure to those firms as you are behind a 3rd party provider of those services.