Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Pleasanton, CA
The ideal candidate will possess leadership, creativity, and a breadth of skills and competencies. We’re looking for someone who is excited about broadening the exposure of our company to new markets and deliver our existing products in new and innovative ways.
- Responsible for the marketing for products, seminars, conferences, solution partner program, and membership program.
- Utilize social media to market and promote the company, events and products.
- Manage and grow membership program.
- Monthly newsletter editor.
- Design and manage e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Write/manage outbound communications including press releases, sales flyers, brochures and Web pages.
- Work with Meetup groups to promote company products and events.
- Monitor Social Media tools, Google analytics, SEO.
- Increase attendance at all live and online events
- Manage promotional campaigns
- Work with media partners
- Increase blog and newsletter subscribers, social media following
- Work with partners to increase offerings for membership program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years marketing experience similar to roles in this job description.
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, social media tools, google analytics
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, while maintaining a high level of quality and commitment to project time frames.
- Team Player with a 'get it done' approach to problem solving
- Must be able to multitask and take ownership of projects
- Problem solver, ability to think on the fly
- Creates work plan to manage to goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must excel at authoring marketing copy
- Detail oriented
- Team player who brings a “can do” motivation to work each day.
- This is an onsite position in Pleasanton, CA with 8AM to 5 PM operations
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- PPO medical plan, disability & life insurance and 401K
How to Apply:
CALL 925-271-9767 AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE VOICE MESSAGE.
For information about The Sleeter Group please visit www.sleeter.com.
Indeed - 18 months ago
The Sleeter Group, Inc.
The Sleeter Group is dedicated to helping accountants and small businesses work together by using the most...