The Sliding Door Company - Space Plus

The Sliding Door Company - Space Plus Employee Reviews

Slow
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 23, 2017
A typical day was so slow that I spent a lot of time reading. I have always been someone that can find something to do, but not here. The benefits are amazing, but I needed more to do in a day.
Productive workplace with supportive staff.
Operations (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CADecember 6, 2016
The environment is productive and competitive due to the company being driven by sales. The employees are friendly and supportive. Management individually mentors staff through transparency and provides feedback to be able to foster a cohesion with the varying strong individuals within the organization.
Pros
Discount on products, benefits, bonuses, yearly raises
Cons
Fast pase and awesome enviroment to work in
Operations Scheduling (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAOctober 3, 2015
Fun place to work. I absolutely love my job. Having a team located about 400 miles a way is like having them next to me. Scheduling them in their area of Northern California was a challenge that I have overcome real quick. It's like being their. We have a great team goal mentality "Get It Done Right". The minute I clock in it's non stop. Every day is a different one. Some challenges that always make me improve and grow. Having the support internally is a plus. Being with this company 3 years and I have seen it grow. This company is only 10 years and will be around for many more. Has over 10 satellite showrooms and I handled the busiest. I truly enjoy it daily.
Pros
monthly birthday celebrations with this company was a first for me.
Cons
driving 60 miles to and from work is becoming a concern!
Nice
Warehouse Coordinator/ Inventory Controller (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 20, 2015
nice working place with great people, learned a lot of information while working here, co workers are good people,hardest thing is to keep the higher up people happy, family work type of environment
Unprofessional management
Account Exective (Former Employee) –  S. CaliforniaDecember 9, 2014
"I only like to hire divorced women because they have something to work for."- direct quote from my manager.

Horrible and unprofessional management, very high turnover. Poor pay and work life balance.

Product is very expensive, but poorly manufactured. Glass would often arrive defective or stained.
Good company & professional co-workers
Administrative/ Accounting/ Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 5, 2013
Process invoices/ sales orders and requisitions for goods/ services accurately and effectively. Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures. Prepare, verify, and process invoices and sales orders; data enter invoices for payment.
Organized, prepared all paperwork, and coordinate all shipment and packages.
Manage the weekly checks run. Record all checks. Maintain vendor and customers files. Deposit cash to the bank account.
Process all major credit cards, checks, and letter of credit, COD, and wire transfer payments. Generate, print, and distribute weekly/ monthly financial reports.
Monitor incoming disputes between cardholder and merchants. Identify current dispute and possible fraud trends through research analysis.
Facilitate responses to associations and member banks for managing high-risk merchants. Assist representatives with accounts that require further investigation. Maintain catalog of communications, correspondence, and letters.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Sliding Door Company - Space Plus. Our community is ready to answer.

The Sliding Door Company - Space Plus Reviews by Location