The Solar Company is a rapidly-growing company with a team-spirited environment. We intend to double our annual revenue in 2013 and this is an excellent opportunity to join our company and share in our success.
We are currently seeking a highly-organized person as an Administrative Assistant to play a key role in keeping each department informed and running smoothly.
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, located at our Castro Valley office. Responsibilities are varied according to each department’s needs (scheduling appointments, processing paperwork, etc.)
- Basic working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, Outlook
- Detailed with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize assigned tasks
- Must be able to type at least 60 wpm
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be flexible and a multitasking genius
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Major medical, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Discounted employee purchase program
- Payroll direct deposit
- Vacation and personal days
Starting wage for this position is: $24k per year.
Our company has been built by hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to put their all into attaining their goals. We are proud of our employees’ performance and are interested in helping them continue progressing.
Please only apply if you meet the criteria above.