The Solar Company is a rapidly-growing company with a team-spirited environment. We intend to double our annual revenue in 2013 and this is an excellent opportunity to join our company and share in our success.
We are currently seeking a Field Marketing Specialist to lead events and field marketing efforts throughout Northern California, leverage existing programs, and implement activities that drive leads. This position requires team leadership, basic field research principles, and attention to detail. It’s ok if you don’t have a background in renewable energy – we will provide all solar training for the right individual.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications, or Marketing or minimum of 4 yrs of relevant, hands-on customer service or marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs preferred
- Proven ability to excel in a cross-functional, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Strong initiative, proactive, has the ability to identify opportunities and make recommendations
- Travel required (within 100 mile radius of San Francisco), occasional overnight stays
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Primary liaison to Marketing Management, delivering and executing lead generation, event coverage, and lead acceleration activities
- Train and work with Field Marketing and Events Staff on principles of customer engagement and company branding
- Provide guidance to Event Team for best practices and professional conduct
- Strategic lead evaluation and qualification before handing off to Sales
- Build on existing relationships with Sales and Customer Care teams
- Gather key insights about the needs and desires of current and prospective customers
- Provide weekly reports on competition, staff training activities, and other noteworthy observations and present findings during weekly meetings
- Manage and track all expenses for budget compliance
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to ensure appropriate stock of items for field marketing activities, including monthly inventory and verification of stock on hand
- Major medical, dental and prescription drug insurance
- Discounted employee purchase program
- Payroll direct deposit
- Vacation and personal days
- Mileage reimbursement for out of area events
- Incentives/Bonuses based on performance
Starting salary: DOE
Our company has been built by hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to put their all into attaining their goals. We are proud of our employees’ performance and are interested in helping them continue progressing.
Please only apply if you meet the criteria above.
Indeed - 18 months ago
The Solar Company is a SunPower Elite Dealer and specializes in residential, commercial, and agricultural solar power system installations....