The Sovereign Society is looking for an Organized, Motivated, and Proactive individual to fill the Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant position in our beautiful East Delray Beach office. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing seamless personal support for a group of executives. The right candidate will be needed to maintain calendars, managing communication and visitors, book travel, handle expenses and work with accounting on payments/billing, arrange for special activities and services.
1. Maintain calendar by setting, monitoring, and confirming appointments; prepare visitors; develop travel agendas and travel details.
2. Manage PR appearances and radio interviews for various editors
3. Handle all tasks and responsibilities related to our office building including managing supplies, events, cleaning staff, repairs, security, etc.
4. Anticipates assistance needed by identifying problems, needs, options, and solutions before being asked.
5. Provides support services by drafting correspondence; transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics; establishing and maintaining files and records; collecting and analyzing information; preparing expense reports.
6. Maintains executives’ privacy by keeping information confidential.
7. Arranges activities and services by identifying and clarifying needs and desires; researching options; making reservations travel, lodging, entertainment, events, scheduling meetings, luncheons and conferences and arranging all logistics.
8. Take ownership in accomplishing new and different projects; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
9. Ability to adjust to rapidly changing plans and priorities.
- College graduate.
- Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure on multiple tasks while meeting commitments with high quality standards.
- Willingness to learn new technology tools to enhance office procedures and processes.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Savvy is a must with MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and applies knowledge and skills in this area.
- Must have a positive approach that no task is too big or too small.
- Must be punctual and have prior experiencing support an executive team.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.