The Spine Institute Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
tt
Administrative Assistant/Records Custodian (Former Employee) –  Miramar Beach, FLJuly 13, 2017
A typical day started at 7:00 am and ended at 4:00 pm. Received request for medical records from various Attorney's offices. Sent out bills requesting payment before the records could be sent. Interacted with Worker Compensation companies for either records or they requested appointments. Did deposits for all checks that had been received from various companies that had requested records.
Pros
Lunch provided at least once a week
Cons
No healthcare to really speak of.
Where I self taught myself to Credential and work Disability cases
Disability & Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 13, 2012
My days were very full between Credentialing for 2 practices and about 15 physicians and fellows
I learned how to credential and do disability cases on my own and am very proud of myself for that because it was the hardest job I've ever done in my life.
The mgmt was ok, they just kept as much to themselves as possible.
I enjoyed working with all of my coworkers, they were dependable and we were all there to help each other.
The hardest part was teaching myself Credentialing as I'd never heard of it before and working hard for the patients on disability, which was more than half of our patients. The practice was for spine problems.
The best part was patients I became very close to with their disabilities and the extent of my work for them.
Pros
working with wonderful patients and all the free (elaborate) lunches and all the docs i worked for
Cons
pay was not very good even after becoming good at what i was doing.