The Staffing Resource Group, Inc

The Staffing Resource Group, Inc Employer Reviews

Office Manager/ HR
Branch Office Manager (Current Employee), Lebanon, INJanuary 27, 2015
I currently am office manager, I work at a staffing agency and fill orders placed by clients, I enter backgrounds, track attendance, customer service.
Fun place to work
Fork truck operator (Former Employee), Lebanon, INNovember 21, 2014
Pros: working only 3days a week
Cons: being on your feet for 12hrs
I learned a lot working for the company. It was a great place to work. All the supervisors were very fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was lifting heavy parts all day to get out for orders that day. The supervisors pretty much left everyone alone as long as you were doing your job. You could pretty much talk to other employees in the isles and not get in trouble. The benefits are excellent!
call center for Avon products
Telephone Specialist Avon Products (Former Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: was able to work around school hours, alot of nice co-workers
Cons: would have had to stay on as nightshift
I received calls from Avon representatives regarding orders, backorders, shipment, and cancellation of orders. Verified fulfillment. Assist individual customers with orders, credits, replacement items. Handled around 100 - 150 calls daily. I enjoyed talking to the customers about what they liked about the products, and helping to resolve any issues with orders. Hard part was having to tell them at times that the item was not available, especially at holiday times.
Good people to work for
Secretary (Former Employee), Midland, TXJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: good people to work for.
Cons: didn't get to work with them longer.
Staffing Resources is an employment placement agency. I didn't get to work with them very long because they found a good job for me with a company called Professional Fleet which turned into Vector Fleet Management.
The most beautiful personalites at this agency
Temp/Temp to hire/Clerical (Former Employee), Midland, TXJanuary 27, 2014
They do their best to get you to a job always helpful and friendly.
Medical recruiter.
Medical Recruiter (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 27, 2013
Placed all medical staff;med.and specialty nurses in hospitals and private homes.
Learning Experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2012
The assignments were temporary but, ran across some wonderful people. The management were straight-forward business people with a sense of humor. I wish some assignments could've been permanent assignments.
fun
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Bridgeview, ILOctober 3, 2012
Pros: eating chocolate
inspect candy for defects.Assemble boxes. Pick orders with co-workers as a team.
Staffing agency that was involved
Credentialing Analyst (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 5, 2012
They placed me in a very good position with a company that I was able to hired on as a permanent employee. They were involved in making sure I like the job and if I ever had any problems they made me feel comfortable to know that they are there to help if I needed them.
Staffing agency that was involved
Credentialing Analyst (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 5, 2012
EXCITING
Line Assembler (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 23, 2012
WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND GOOD ENVIRONMENT TO WORK IN THE QUALIFICATION FOR THIS JOB IT IS MET ALL THE WAY
Great Superviosor for the client I was working for
Data Analyst I (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJuly 22, 2012
Pros: lots of fun activities throughout the year
This is a Temporary Service. I was placed with was a great Company to work and their staff.
They are only worried about what they can make off of you.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 21, 2012
I worked at various temp jobs through out the city. I larned i am just a number withthis company.
Temp Agency
Temp (Former Employee), Joliet, ILApril 10, 2012
Worked for this temp agency for a few years at various sites. Managment changed hands often, but was always willing to find work that fit your needs.
Positive group of employees, The owner was a very nice lady. She treated the employees with respect.
R.N. (Former Employee), Denver, Co.February 3, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule, listened to feedback from employees.
Cons: they went out of business in 01/2001
I liked working for this company. They always helped Me get shifts. The staff were very nice people.
Staffing Resources provided temporary positions while I was looking for a long term position.
Administrative Assistant/Secretary (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2012
I enjoyed working for this company because it gave me the opportunity to work various temporary jobs which allowed me to gain experience with different jobs.
Sent out on assignments as needed.
Temp Employee (Former Employee), Suwanee, GANovember 29, 2011
Pros: couple of paychecks
Cons: concerns about assignment not properly addressed
I only worked one assignment with the Staffing company. The company I was assigned to was not a good one. The supervisor and department treated me with cold shoulders and training was inadequate. After informing the temp service on a few occasions that I was not satisfied, I was forced to quit after the supervisor berated me in front of several departments for something that was not my doing and she never apologized for it. I am a hardworker and willing to do anything to help, but I will not be treated any kind of way.

About The Staffing Resource Group, Inc

Finding a job in today’s world is challenging, and finding the right person to fill a job is an art form. SRG knows this, – Read more