The Stellar Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Stay away!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 20, 2016
Do not work for Stellar group, management are bunch of pricks. They lack leadership and they are worst than government employees, collecting paychecks! stay away from IT jobs, they are idiots and unprofessional.
Pros
location
Cons
lack of culture
Terrible management
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 3, 2016
I will never work for this Mickey Mouse outfit again management or the lack of was horrible they robbed me of vacation the service technicians was the laziest bunch of pricks I've ever met
Pros
The day I left
Cons
Biggest bunch of pricks I've ever worked around and management was pathetic
Educational
Administrative Assistant/HR & Safety (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 13, 2012
King Provision started me in my career of Transportation, Operations, Logistics, Payroll, Inventory and Administration
Uses your Knowledge and casts you away
Assistant Superintendent/Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 27, 2012
As an assistant they make promises but then they do not follow thru, they promise advancement and travel but, when the local job is complete they let you go.
Pros
pay was nice
Cons
uses your knowledge and then lets you go.
Would work there again...
roofer help/mech. (Former Employee) –  FLJune 9, 2012
I enjoyed working for Stellar. We travled to many different cities and states. The supervisors, formen and co workers were like family away from family.7am start times, loading and appling product usully ended when daily quotas was meet. Odtained forklift and aerial work platform experince there. Hardest part of the job may have been the weather and the time away from wife and children .The most enjoyable part may have been the compleation of job sites,taking in the finish product and visiting new cities and states.
Pros
pay and travle
Cons
some weather conditions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Stellar Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5