Account Manager/ SEO Specialist
The Storage Group
The Storage Group (TSG) is an internet marketing company that designs and optimizes websites.
Currently, TSG has an opening for a full-time Account Manager/SEO Specialist (AM). The AM is
responsible for the development and management of clients’ websites for a specified number of
accounts. The AM serves as the key contact and maintains the relationship with clients. It is the AM’s responsibility to ensure that the representative’s needs are being served at all times, and that all websites meet TSG’s quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to new clients’ website build out process by conducting questionnaire review calls,
reviewing and loading content into the Project Management System (PMS), and optimizing
search engine performance.
- Manage & maintain existing clients’ websites, making changes in the PMS system per clients’
- Review & analyze websites and make recommendations based on this review. Proactively
schedule and conduct website review calls with representatives.
- Understand and contribute to Monthly Reporting, involving Google Analytics and other Search
Engine Optimization (SEO) tools.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and department brainstorming sessions as requested.
- Contribute to marketing, sales, and business operations as needed to help the company
continue to grow.
- 4 Year college degree or
- 2+ Years digital marketing experience
- Customer service oriented with experience interfacing directly with customers and fulfilling
- Extensive Knowledge of Websites and the Development Process
- Strong computing and Internet skills. Ideal candidate will have basic SEO and local search
knowledge, and Google Analytics knowledge. Experience with Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is not
required but would be a plus.
- Excellent presentation / communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills. Must be detail & quality oriented for consistency across websites.
- Creative Problem Solving Skills.
- Team Player