The Stride Center (www.stridecenter.org) is a nonprofit job training organization specializing in empowering adults from low income communities to become economically self sufficient through careers in the IT (ICT) technology field.
We are a fast-paced, team-oriented organization that is expanding. We are ambitious in our pursuits, passionate about our mission and creative in our execution. We encourage professional development by exposing team members to all aspects of the organization. We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, and opportunities for professional growth.
Job Description: THE STRIDE CENTER RECEIVABLE ASSOCIATE
Start Date: TBD
Reports To: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Employment Classification Type: PART-TIME
- Ability to complete projects by assigned deadlines.
- Make weekly collection calls.
- Update student contact information in SalesForce database.
- Generate monthly reports.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Exercise good judgment.
- Regular communication with finance manager.
- Make monthly reconciliations of SalesForce and QuickBooks databases.
- Make periodic recommendations to Operations Director for writing off bad debt.
- Enter financial date into Quickbooks.
- Ability to work with intricate policies and confidential information.
- Consistent attendance.
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good judgment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bank Holidays
- Congenial, team-oriented work environment
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Free technical support
- Significant employee discounts on new and refurbished technical products and services
- Please provide a resume and cover letter.
- Please include with your submission a brief essay on the following question: What employment trends do you identify in the information technology field for entry level workers?
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Reference “Accounts Receivable Associate” in all communications.